Confessions from the Killah

Veronica's Pov

I've been sitting in happy's lap all lunch long, I wonder what he's thinking about. I see Harley come walking into the cafeteria, "what brings you back to my school Teller, thought they expelled you?" She scoffs at me and shaking her head "I have my ways of persuasion sweetheart." I see Happy smirk from what she says I look at her and smirks "oh you were sucking the principles dick, wow everybody was right you are a whore." I hear happy growl and pushes me off him and stands up, I look up at him all scared "Hap, what are you doing?" I feel his hand wrap around my throat he starts to squeeze, he whispers into my ear. "How about you shut the fuck up, your no queen in the school, your just a slut who thinks she has me tied down. There will only be one person to have me tied down will be that girl over there, I'm done with you and your cheap pussy." He throws me down and I land on the floor, I start to tear up and watches him walk away, he wraps his arm around her shoulder and he says it loudly. "You Happy now darlin. Cause your mine."

Harley's pov.

I was not expecting Happy to do that, I'm his now and I'm not gonna complain, I lean into him while we went and got our food. I have a sandwich and a salad and Happy well he pretty much got a bit of both, I pay for my food and walks away and I go to the table and sits down, Happy comes back and hands me my money, I raise my eyebrow at him.
"If your with me your not paying for shit. That money can go to stuff more useful." He wiggles his eyebrows at me. I see Jax and Tara all confused. "When did you two become a thing huh? Was it when Veronica did something outside the cafeteria I seen everything I didn't hear it." I nod at Tara.

We are back at my place and mom looks at me and Happy. "What is going on here? Did you two finally confess shit and together." Happy and nods and sips his beer. I smile and looks at her "yeah we are." She smiles "about god damn time. Looks like I'm gonna keep Harley stocked on condoms." I blush hard all I hear is Happy. "Well make sure there the extra big ones mama." I blush brighter and giggles as everybody else starts to laugh.

Skylar comes into the house with food cause my mother is having one of her famous dinners, I'm wearing a long sleeve Harley shirt and a mini skirt with my combat boots, I look at her and hugs her, Skylybear you made it, she chuckles "yeah of course I never miss these parties." Happy wraps his arms around me and I giggle, I see the confusion in her eyes "I see you confessed to him about how you feel." Happy looks at her "no actually I told Veronica off at school and then walked over to her and declared her as mine." He bites my shoulder and walks away. "Okay bedroom Har we got to talk." She smiles and pulls me to my room, we go into my room and she sits in the chair "why didn't you tell me you bitch." I giggle "it happened today, I was gonna call you when he left then my mom thought we should have this party and well tada." She looks at me and tackled me into a hug and giggles.
I come back out of the bedroom and I grab a beer, I go and sit beside hap on the couch and sips my drink, he wraps an arm around my shoulder and pulls me close..

*next day*

I wake up to somebody kissing my neck, I can't help but moan and bite my lip, I feel Happys arm pulls me close so close I can feel how hard his dick is. I moan quietly I flip so I'm straddling him and I kiss him deeply.

I smile and curls up to his body and runs fingers through hair and I turn my fan on so that the hot feeling is gone. I have my eyes closed and I feel happy playing with my hair. "You having fun there Hap." I hear him chuckle "yeah I am actually."

We finally decided to get up and take a shower, I decided to take the first shower, I smile and gets out and wraps a towel around my body, I grab his shirt and my boyshorts and some regular shorts. I get dressed and I come back into my room and crawls back into the bed. "You can take yours now babe." I look up at him and smile and leans down and kisses me roughly and pulls back and goes into the bathroom to shower.

We come downstairs and everybody just starts to make sex noises, I blush hard and start to throw things at them. I see happy he's just laughing and shaking head "guys shut up." Jax laughs "no man sorry you guys were so loud." "SHUT UP JAX" I tackle my twin brother and starts to hit him with a pillow. Happy comes up from behind me and pulls me away. "Come on Babygirl we're only joking around." I look at my mother and nods "I know mom but I don't like being made fun of." I look up at Happy who has a smug look on his face, he seems proud of what happened.
___________________________________
Hey guys it's me again, I hope you like this chapter I feel like this was a good chapter..