The unexpected nonexsistent goodbye

Harley's Pov.

After I left Caracara I went home, I pull up and I see that Happy has already gone to the clubhouse, I sent a text to my mom and to Jax.

Me:  you guys can't let Happy know this, I'm leaving him I can't deal with the pain anymore. I need space and time, I'm going to Skylars, so tell Juice to don't tell Happy that I'm there, he can't do shit if it's direct orders from the queen and VP.
Jax: is it about what happened last night? I gave him a good ass beating.

I smile and I saw the bruises on his face this morning.

Me: I know I saw them this morning when I did the the most idiotic thing.
Jax: you slept with him didn't you?
Gemma: Harley baby, you can't just do that.

I sigh and look down

Me: I know mama, I know, he got under my skin and it just happened, but I'm packing right now and I'm taking killer and going to Skylars
Jax: good, it will serve him right.

I take my bag and go out to the car and I get killer in the car and I sniffle and goes to my new home till I can get a new one.
I pull up and juice comes running out and grabs my bag and I get killer and goes inside while juice hid my car, so if Happy came looking for me he won't know I'm here.
Happy's Pov

I'm coming home to make everything right for Harley, I pull up and her car isn't here, hm weird she's usually home by now. I get off my bike and goes inside and see everything all clean and everything, where my dog where's killer, I whistle for him "Killer come here boy." Nothing. I go into the bedroom where I usually see Harley's clothes are all gone and there's a note on the bed.

My dearest Happy
I'm so sorry that I left you like this, but what other way was I suppose to do it, you moved your self back into the house when I told you not to, don't come find me and try to fix this, you hurt me so badly, I love you and will always love you but my heart can't keep doing this with you, I can't keep being second best with them croweaters. I'm sorry, Killer is okay and he's staying with Skylar and juice I'll have juice bring him to the lot everyday so you still can see him, but don't look for me don't go to St Thomas looking for me either, that's my job I need that,
I'm sorry Happy  that I left you like this but I couldn't take the heart break.

I love you so much don't forget that
Harley.

I wipe my eyes and growls and storms out of the house and drives to juices and gets off my bike without putting the kickstand and I go straight up to the door and start banging on the door and growling.
Skylar opens the door and raises eyebrow. "What do you want Happy?" I look down at her and growls "I know she's here Skylar; where is she?" She chuckles "what made you think that she's here?" I rolls my eyes "she wouldn't just leave Killer here by himself with out her." She chuckles "Happy she's not here I'm sorry."

Harley's Pov

Me and Killer are sitting in the spare bedroom that juice has and I'm quietly crying listening to what Happy is saying, I can hear the anger and the hurt in his voice, I hug killer close and he buries his face into my neck and I pet him.
I hear happy yelling for me and I sniffles and start to scratch my arm from stress and I start to sob, I'm trying so hard not to run out there and jump him in a hug but it's getting hard.

After 20 minutes I hear Jax pull up and screams at Happy that I'm not here and to leave, I'm grateful for my brother sometimes, after Happys bike is gone Jax opens the door to the room I'm in and pulls me into his arms while I cry long and hard.

It's gonna be really difficult since tonight is moms annual dinner and I know she would be pissed if I didn't show up. I sigh and pull up, I left after Sky and juice left so it didn't look suspicious. I pull up in my moms drive way and parks and gets out with killer and lets him go into the doggy door and sighs and I light a cigarette and leans on the car. "I thought you weren't staying at skylars?" I tense up knowing it's Happy, "I went and picked him up Happy. Now leave me alone." I throw my cigarette on the ground and stomps on it and goes inside.