Dress shopping

Harley's pov

It's been a few days since Skylar announced her pregnancy, I'm all excited for her, I also can't get it around my head with the fact that I am now engaged, I can not contain the smile that's on my face 24 hours a day; everybody in the club was shocked when he proposed, nobody ever expected THE Happy Lowman to settle down with a woman, hell Im shocked that he proposed I never expected him to if I'm being frank about this, of course there's my mother she wanted to start planning the wedding right away, so that's where I am right now, with Skylar and my mother at a bridal shop looking for wedding dresses...
Im sitting on one of the couches with Sky waiting for the store clerk to come back with my mother with dresses in hand, I really wish this could be just a simple wedding but my mother wants to out do it all because she's Gemma Teller Morrow, it's annoying on how extra she needs to have things really. She comes back with three pretty dresses and I just smile softly just wanting to end today, I miss my dogs so much.
I go into the dressing room with the first dress and strips down to my underwear; I put my arms through the sleeves and have the store clerk zip me up, I smile I feel like a princess in it; this is definitely the dress I want, screw the other dresses. I go back out to Skylar and my mother and twirl around; my mom she just has tear in her eyes.
"My babygirl, you look so beautiful babygirl, happys gonna have a hard time not ripping that off you. This is the one." She smiles big and goes find a vail that will match.

I go back into the dressing room to go back into my crop top and leggings

I come out of the dressing room with the dress and veil, I go to the counter and grabs my card to pay.
"Oh no baby I'm paying for your wedding dress, put your money away right now." I laugh a bit and just listens to my mother.

(FEW HOURS LATER)

I'm walking into the club house and grins when I see happy talking to rat one of the prospects, rat looks over and smiles at me softly in a friendly manner in order so happy doesn't kill him, I giggle and nods my head and kisses Happys cheek.
"Hey baby; I just got back dress shopping with mom, all she needs now is a date so she can get the rest of the planning done." He looks up at me and goes "I don't care what day we get married as long as you are my wife at the end of the day." I blush and shakes my head "Hap your soft side is showing" Rat spits out his beer from laugh and I just smile feeling very proud of myself.
I'm currently in the back room staring at my calendar trying to decide on what day we should get married, I look at my phone and noticed it's June 22nd and I would love a fall wedding so October 12th would be the perfect day for it. I get up from the bed and goes out to the office to tell my mother she has 4 months to plan the wedding.
I knock on the door since every other time I didn't I walked in on things I did not want to see. I hear a come in, I open the door and smiles. "Hey mama so I figured out a date for the wedding, I tried talking to Happy about but he decided he doesn't care when we get married." She smiles softly at me and chuckles.
"Men usually don't; so what's the date that you chose baby." I smile and tell her October 12th, she was more delighted to start planning right at this moment.
I look out the office window and saw Happy working on one of the cars in the lot and I grin, I always loved how
Concentrated he looks trying to fix what's wrong with the car.
I've been in the office ever since I told my mom about the date, we've been planning theme of the wedding, my favorite holiday is Halloween and we're getting married in October so it's gonna be a bit dark and spooky vibe, which I know happy will enjoy very much, she also wanted to discuss guest list, and where are people gonna sit.
She's out of her mind though, we haven't even chosen a place to get married yet and she's already making a seating chart.
(At home)
I picked nanook up from emotional support training for my depression and eating disorder because I still forget to eat at times. I smile at my little puppy and grabs his leash and helps him out of the back seat and closes the door, I go into the house after unlocking the door, I take his leash and harness off and watches him run off to go play in the back yard. I just laugh and smiles. I put food in both nanooks and killers bowls and add water to the water bowl.

I grab steak out of the fridge that I put in there earlier this morning before I left, with my mother;I cut it up raw to fry it up in the pan to make a stir fry. I add the veggies and the mini corn to another pan to sauté up along with the onions, I look up to the clock and notice happy will be home soon, so I grab the noodles and start on those to go with everything else . By the time it was all done, Happy cane walking into the house with Killer behind him since he took him to work today.
I feel arms wrap around my waist. "You know what would also be a good dinner... you." I feel him leave wet needy kisses on my neck, don't get me wrong it feels so good but he can wait till after dinner. "Happy, I made this dinner special, I was wanting to make stir fry for a while, but I haven't been home to cook since my mom has been doing that for us all at the clubhouse." He chuckles and lets go of me and grabs a beer from the fridge, he makes his way to the kitchen table and grinning. "I plate up his food and sets it in-front of him, he takes a bite and smiles, making me feel whole inside.

—————————/———————
Hey what's up you guys, long time no update, I'm so sorry about that I really am, I'm going to try to update more, I also would appreciate if you guys follow and vote and comment please, recommend it to any of your friends that are SOA fans.

Thank you guys good night. 😘😘

~Vamphussey