Dr.Teller vs Dr.Knowles

Harley's Pov

Today was the day I am going back to work, the day I tell Tara to get off my nephews case; I'm not trusting that cunt with anybody I care about and my twin brother would be really stupid if he ever went back to her. 
I walk into the hospital in my scrubs and my lab coat and grab Abel's chart and smiles seeing my name. I'm prepping for surgery when Tara walks into the room, I smirk over at her when she finally looks up and sees me and freezes.
"Harley? What are you doing on my case?" I laugh and shake my head. "It's not your case anymore Tara, I took it since he's my nephew. Your not just gonna waltz back into my brothers life with out thinking twice about it you know why your here, and I'm not gonna have it." I smirk and I go into the operating room leaving a shocked Tara behind.

(Hours after the operation)

I just got out of surgery and I see Jax come walking up to me. "You had Tara off Abel's case? Why?" I look up at him. "Am I and mom the only two who see what that bitch is doing, she's trying to get on your good graces for leaving ten years ago Jax, she doesn't miss charming, she misses the fact that your one phone call away. I rather have me a family member who had been here since day one than a bitch who walked out on my twin brother and crushed him. Abels heart is all fixed we're going in tomorrow to fix his belly." I growl at him and just walked off and shaking my head going to my office. I walk in and I feel a punch in my face, I look up to see Tara, I stand up.
"Not in a mood for a cheap cat fight knowles. Out of my office.. NOW." She laughed at me and shakes her head. "No no fighting let's just talk. I'm not only here to be with Jax Harley, I'm here because my father just passed away, I thought it was a good time to come home, I see you don't believe, go ahead don't believe me but it's the truth, and that punch in the face, that was for the dirty look in the scrub room." I roll my eyes "I'm sorry to hear about your father, but honestly I don't believe you. You have broken my brother, you didn't see him when you were away, he got married while I was in a coma. I didn't find out till that night I woke up, he filed for a divorce a few months back, Wendy got pregnant with Abel, you try to split my family up there will be hell to pay." With those words, Tara got out of my office and she went back to her rounds. I shake my head and sits down and starts on some paper work for tomorrow.

Tara's pov

Harley was right I did leave on a bad point, I don't blame them for being pissed, but I had to get away, Joshua will find me and I need and I know he will protect me, he always will always have. I'm making my rounds when my phone starts ringing. I shake my head and look at the number 'unknown' I flip it open and answer. "Hello?"

"Hey wow your a tough doctor to track down." I freeze up and just hang up, not wanting to talk to him any longer I panic and just breath and left it behind me.

(Few days later)
Me and Jax have been getting closer not by intensional he keeps coming by the hospital. I am pulling the cutlass into the TM parking lot, there was something wrong in the motor and I have no clue what is wrong with it, and this was the only auto shop in town. I get out and I see Jax run over "Hey something wrong with the cutlass?" I nod and slightly smile at him. "I'm yeah it's running funny, I think it needs a tune up." I just watch his take a drag from his cigarette and nod a bit when he spoke it's like I never left. "Yeah, need a ride home? My mom can bring you. Mom do you mind giving Tara a lift home." I shake my head "Jax that's no need I'll be fine really." I see Gemma smirk "I don't mind bringing the good doctor home, hop in." I see Jax smirk and gets back on his bike and him and Bobby leave while I get in the car with the devil herself.

Harley's Pov.
I'm staring at Happy while he's doing pull ups in the doorway of our room, I'm not feeling comfortable with the whole him going to Indian hills especially since the last incident from there, I just hope he doesn't do anything cause this time I'm staying here so I don't find out. Happy gets down and comes over and kisses my head. "You alright? You seem very zoned out baby." I look up at him. "I'll be fine baby, those whores better stay away from you, you going tonight isn't a free pass, make sure they know that." He looks at me like I don't trust him but that's where he's wrong I trust him, I don't trust those tarts.
Happy is packing his bag and kisses me softly and pulls back "to bad I have to leave I wouldn't mind fucking you all night long." I blush and giggle and looking up at him. "Sorry babe but I got surgery in the morning, going in to fix peanuts stomach I need my rest, I'll use the vibrator you had made for me tonight." I wink at him as he grabs his hand and puts it on his harden dick "this is what you do to me baby." I giggles and I stroke him through his jeans as he groans."well I must take care of that now should I. I stand up and sit him down and takes his jeans off and let's his member fly out of his jeans, I lick up his shaft and takes him whole and hollows out my cheek, and pumps what I can't fit in my mouth. Him groaning is making me happy to know I'm doing something right, I deep throat one last time till he empties his load inside my mouth, I smile and I look up at him and winks "feeling better baby?" He grunts and nods and kisses me one last time and it's full of passion and need, I kiss him back till he pulls away to head out.

It has been a few hours since Happy has left and he sends me a quick text here and there I keep informing him he doesn't need to. My phone goes off and I answer. "Juice what's wrong?"
He wouldn't give me a lot of answers just need stitches, I roll my eyes and I hop into my car and I head over to the clubhouse, I swear if Tig needs stitching up I'm just gonna burst out laughing.

I pull up and I see one of Unsers trucks in the parking lot I roll my eyes knowing what happened these idiots.

I park in my normal spot and I go inside and goes into the chapel and see Tig with his ass out and I just start laughing. "Okay whose the one pissed off a dog because I don't know if I should give you stitches or a rabies shot." I see Tig he glares at Juice "juicy here decided to give 2 CCs of crank to a Doberman." I look at Juice and raises eyebrow "not gonna ask just gonna stitch you up so you two can enjoy your night tomorrow" I start to stitch him up and sighs.

(Next day.)

I went back to the clubhouse to clean the table that had tigs dick on it last night so I'm just gonna disinfect it and clean the rest of the clubhouse since it's trashed and the croweaters are lazy. It was a long day but I saved Abel's life

It was already dark out when I finally finished up and I hear bikes pull up, I smile and I walk outside to be picked up by happy and he just holds me like he hasn't seen me in weeks. I wave to the rest while I'm being brought into the clubhouse. I giggle and wraps my legs around his waist, while he carries me to the dorm in the back, this is how I know he was loyal.

After hours of festivities we finally come out of the dorms and out into the bar I'm wearing his shirt and some shorts while he's in a new shirt and pants and he just hugs my waist and everybody just smiles and hands me a beer, which I kindly took. We all celebrated for the patch over of Indian hills and of little Abel's life, I smile and sip my drink and lean into happy. Today was the best day.

_________________________________________

Hey everybody I have updated..... I hope you enjoy the chapter please vote and comment