Home sweet home

Harley's Pov.

I'm following Happy home, he must be lost because this isn't the way home, he pulls up to a house that is absolutely gorgeous and I smile and I park beside his bike, I look at him "did you sell the other house and buy this one." He chuckles and nods "yeah I was hoping you would come back one day and the other one was destroyed so I had it renovated and sold, so I bought this one since it's bigger if we ever get married and start a family." I raise an eyebrow, since when did he ever want a family. I look up at him and raises eyebrow, "mom wanted grandchildren babe but she didn't know when we would have them, it was what she told. At she wanted us to do to honor her." I nod and tears up and looking up at him. "Why didn't anybody tell me that she passed hap?, I would have gone to her service" he sighs and looking down "I told them not to, you wanted your space I didn't want to bother you with this." I nod and sighs "somebody still should have told me." I kiss his cheek and take the keys from him and I go to the door and unlock the house and goes inside and looking around, the house is absolutely beautiful, it's my dream house.
I look up at him "did you buy this for me, you knew this type of house was my dream house, did you do this for me." As I watch him nod I run and jumps and kisses him hard while I wrap my legs around his waist and his hands resting on my ass. He walks us into the house and up to our bedroom and he throws me on our bed and I giggle and I look at him, he's stripping his kutte off and he places it on a hook by the door and he comes over to me and kisses me deeply and runs his hand up my shirt.

I smile while I'm curled up to him in our big bed in our gigantic room, I smile and look up at him "I love you hap." He smiles and looks down at me "I love you to kitten." He kisses my nose and I grin big.

I'm setting the place up for the rest of the club, it was  Happy's idea to throw a get together, it's so they can see the house as well, even tho Jax has seen it; we want every body else to.
It's time for everybody to get here and of course the first person to come in is my mother, I smile and I hug her, "oh baby it has been a while since I have seen you smile." I chuckle and shake my head "hey mom how are you." She kisses my cheek "better now since your smiling." I blush and she goes into our new kitchen and starts to put all the food she brought over in our freshly stocked fridge and cabinets. I smile and start cooking my fathers recipe for chilli, nice and spicy just like how me and happy like it, I also have one that's not so spicy for the ones who can't handle spicy that much like tig. I giggle and smiles and watches killer with Abel whose having fun and smiling big, I see Skylar and juice come into the kitchen with big grins on their faces.

The party has been a hit we have been congratulated which I have no clue why unless they know something that I dont know.

I'm sitting on the couch and we have been getting house warming presents which makes me feel happy cause some of the stuff that they got us, we didn't even have at the old house, the k cup coffee machine  will come handy. I watch happy leave he's taking his truck which is odd, I wonder what he has to get with the truck.

It's been a few hours since he has left and I smile when I hear his truck pull into the driveway, everybody has left and I'm sitting on the couch with killer when a cute little husky puppy jumped up on the couch and sit on my lap and kisses killers nose, I smile big and look at happy, "how many more surprises are there gonna be babe." He kisses me softly and pulls away, "this was the last one I promise." I giggle and look at the puppy "what should we name you buddy, hmm nunook, you like that baby nunook." He barks happily and jumps off my lap and runs around.

It's been a few days since me and happy have been together again, I feel whole again, I have Happy, Killer and Nunook, hopefully soon a little lowman on the way, i think Happy did it on purpose, maybe this was him saying he changed and really want...

It's been a few days since me and happy have been together again, I feel whole again, I have Happy, Killer and Nunook, hopefully soon a little lowman on the way, i think Happy did it on purpose, maybe this was him saying he changed and really wants to be a dad, I won't know till a few weeks, till then let's not freak out.
I'm on my way to Bakersfield to go visit his moms grave, I miss her so much, I didn't tell Happy on where I was going, I didn't want him to worry about me, I have half sack with me following me to the cemetery knowing if I did tell him he would send him with me. I smile when I pull up to the Bakersfield cemetery and I go on the hunt for his mom; I pull up and I go up to the grave and I breakdown missing her so much..

Me and sack pass the welcome to charming sign, I told him to go back to the club, I'm just going to go home.
I go into the house and put my bag down on the counter when Happy comes into the room, "where have you been babe?" I look at him, "went to visit your mom, I had sack with me baby don't need to worry." He nods and grunts and comes over to me and wraps me into his arms kisses my head, "it's Friday, your mom expects us to be over at 6 tonight." I nod and runs fingers through my hair, "yeah baby I know I just want to spend sometime with you and the dogs before we go Okay." I smile at him and he just nods and pulls me to the couch and we lay down and we put a movie on.
A few hours later

We must have fallen asleep cause I woke up with my phone yelling at me, I look at it and it's 7 at night and it's my mom calling "fuck Happy wake up, my mother is not happy." I answer the phone "hello?" I look over at Happy who is waking up sitting up and sighs and gets up and puts his boots back on along with his kutte. "WHERE ARE YOU TWO, DINNER STARTS AT 7:30 YOU TWO BETTER BE HERE." I wince and sigh "mom I'm sorry Okay, we're gonna be there, let me just straighten my self up and we'll be there." She growls "good and no fucking in the shower, you won't ever get here if you do." I roll my eyes and just hang up on her.
I come downstairs with my makeup looking presentable and with my knee high boots, Happy takes my hand and killers leash and I grab Nunook and we go to the truck.

We pull up and I go inside with Nunook me I let him down and he runs to see his new best buddy Abel, I smile big and I go over to Skylar and sit with her, she lays her head on my shoulder, she's been really tired lately. "Hey Sky you alright?" She nods and yawning big "yeah, I'm pregnant that's not a big deal right now, it's making me sleepy though." I gasp and I hug her tight "oh my god skyly bear I'm so excited for you." She smiles and kisses juices cheek when he comes over "please don't say anything to anybody please we're making the announcement after dinner." I nod and crossed my heart."

We're all sitting at the table and eating and laughing, having a good time, Happy's beside me with his hand on my thigh, I got chibs on my left, my dogs are beside Abel begging for food, it was just an amazing night, Happy gets up and he looks down at me, I raise an eyebrow not knowing what's going on. "I would like everybody's attention, I want to thank everybody here for being there for me at my worse, I was not easy to deal with, threatening to kill anybody who tried dragging me out of my bed. But Harley you really are my rock and I thank you so much that's why I'm gonna ask you this very serious question." I watch him pull something out of his pocket and get down on one knee. "Harley Marie Teller would you be my Bonnie to my Clyde, my partner in crime, be my wife?" I tear up and nod and start crying when he places the ring on my finger, now this might be the reason why everybody was telling me congrats.. I realized Skylar and Juice has an announcement. "Sky don't you have something you should tell everybody as well." She smiles happy I didn't forget about her with everything on me at the moment, "yeah I do, I want everybody to know that we are gonna be expecting a baby Ortiz in 8 months guys." Everybody cheek, all happy about the two announcements.

" Everybody cheek, all happy about the two announcements

____________________________________________

Hey what's up you guys another chapter today, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Comment, vote share or message me anytime.