What used to be happy

(It has been at least 3 years since Abel has been born)
Harley's Pov
I come home from work to another empty house with killer, I sigh and runs fingers through my hair; once again Happy is staying at the clubhouse. I have no clue what's going on, just one day he just stopped talking to me, he doesn't come home, he's burying himself in work, he's letting other people tat him; it's all so confusing.
It's Friday night so I'm gonna get ready to go to the party tonight, my mother has been nagging me about not coming to them these last few weeks. I get dressed in this outfit in hopes happy does come home tonight..

I go out to my car and gets in and drives off to the clubhouse, I pull up to the clubhouse and parks in my spot, I see Juice rush inside when he sees me pull, oh hell the fuck no, that's nothing good, I get out and I go inside and push everybody o...

I go out to my car and gets in and drives off to the clubhouse, I pull up to the clubhouse and parks in my spot, I see Juice rush inside when he sees me pull, oh hell the fuck no, that's nothing good, I get out and I go inside and push everybody out of my way when I see a blond bitch on happys lap and juice freaking out beside him telling him that I was here. I write on a piece of paper and hands it to half sack, "give this to Happy in 5 minutes." He looks scared and nods and I go into the back to his dorm and I feel my breathing getting shakey. I can't start crying not now not ever me being weak is over.
I sit on the bed and it has been well passed 5 minutes and he still hasn't come into the room. I lay back and drift off in a slumber.

(2 hours later)
I wake up to the most heart breaking noise, moaning, I look over and I see Happy and the blond chick fucking. I tear up and shaking my head and bite my lip, I get up and I step on the blonds throat making her choke and I see happy look up at me with fear in his eyes something I have never seen before , he pulls out of the bitch and stands up and puts his boxers back on, "Harley baby step away from her, you might kill her." I scoff and shake my head. "Is this what you have been doing the last few weeks, when you could have gotten all the pussy you wanted at home?" He looks at me with no emotion "yes it is." I shake my head. And I walk to the door "changing the locks, your clothes will be on lawn, don't even bother trying to fix this." I storm out of the clubhouse and goes back to the car.

Jazzy s pov

Me and Jax have started our relationship, this will be our first Friday night party, he hasn't been going, we just been hanging out at my house and everything with Abel. Jax parks in his usual spot and I see Harley storm out of the clubhouse tears streaming down her face and gets in her car, boy I'm gonna kill my brother, I get off the bike and rushes inside and I see happy helping Ima Tite the porn bitch out from the back, I shake my head and I go up to him and I punch him and her square in the face, "you fucking asshole; she loves you Happy and you just throw her away like she's trash. Your gonna regret letting that girl go and you know it." I go back over to Jax and sighs. "My brothers an idiot." He looks at me confused but then he looks over to see Happy and Ima making out, I see his fists clench, I stopped him before he went over there to do anything. "Not worth it baby, Harley already broke up with him, I'm gonna go borrow the tow truck and go see Harley." He kisses me and pulls away, "Okay baby hurry back I can't promise that happy won't be dead when you get back." I nod and I goes to the truck and head to Harley's house. I pull up and I see Skylar's car in the drive way and all of Happys clothes in the front yard.
I go up the steps and knock on the door, Skylar opens the door and smiles when she sees that it's me, "hey jazzy; please come in, she could use all the support right now." I nod and smiles and goes into the house, I see her curled up and sighs and sits beside her "oh honey" she has her feet in my lap and her head in Skylars lap. We're watching a nightmare on elm street when the door opens and I hear Killer barking, I stand up and see Harley and Skylar asleep, I grab my gun and I walk to the door and I see Happy, "you need to leave happy." He looks at me and he's covered in bruises and I see cuts on knuckles so I know he fought back, I shake my head; "this is my house jazmine, I'm Able to be here if I please." I shake my head, "not when the woman who is heart broken, you just can't come walking in here like nothing has happened. You broke her Happy, she called Skylar here to stop her from harming herself. What was your excuse for sleeping with Ima these past few weeks, Harley not attractive for you anymore, she not skinny enough for you. She's perfect in every shape and form." He rolls his eyes and walks into the bedroom and lays down, his silence was my answer, he better be gone by the time Harley wakes up.