Tattoos and whores

It has been a year since the boys have joined SAMCRO today is the day that I get my first crow I have officially be labeled as Happy's old lady, he's getting my name across his chest right next to the rest of his tattoos...

Harley's Pov

I walk into the club house and smile when I see my old man, I come over to him and kisses his cheek "hey baby." He chuckles and wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me into his lap. "You excited about tonight baby? I get two new tattoos and you get my crow?" I smiling and look up at him and kissing him softly traces his smiley tattoos which he had 3 of since he joined the club he became the clubs assassin, which I don't mind one bit, I find it a real turn on especially since I get to do the tattoos, one of the croweaters tried to touch him I kicked her away and i took the tattoo gun from her and hooked it up to the machine and started on the faces...
"If you keep up with that doll, we're gonna end up giving the club a show." I giggle and looking up at him. "I highly doubt that you're better than that baby, you'll take me back to our apartment and then fuck me till I can't walk.." I nip his collarbone and groans. He stands up and throws me over his shoulder and I giggle as he slaps my ass as he walks, I see the rest of the club start laugh and shake their heads..

Happy unlocks our dorm and goes inside and I push it shut and locks it, he drops me on our bed and kisses me roughly and rips my shirt off my body, good thing today was the day I chose not to wear a bra, he smirk and gropes my breasts and I let a moan and bites my lip he massages my right breast as he kisses my neck, I flip us over so I'm straddling as I whisper into his ear. "I'm taking the lead now baby just sit back and relax." I nip at his jaw and smiling pushing his kutte off along with his samcro T-shirt smile at all of his tattoos, I can feel his cock getting hard from underneath me, I keep my mouth shut and starts to grind on him teasing him. I hear a groan leave his mouth, I couldn't keep teasing him anymore I unzip his jeans and let his member fly out, I always loved how big he was, I pushed the rest of his jeans and boxers off along with my shorts and panties, I see him watching me strip and he just biting his lip, I'm not the skinniest girl around I am a bit fat and I love the fact he doesn't care, I straddle his hips and slips him inside of me not thinking about a condom. I feel a moan leave my mouth and he just grips my hips, I start to rock on him and he's trying so hard not to take over, I bite his neck marking my territory so that the whores don't try to climb onto his dick.. me being in my deep though Happy took this to his advantage and started to buck up into me and I just let out a loud moan not caring that the whole clubhouse could hear us..

As we both reached our high for the seventh time that night we finally called it a quits we had to finally go out and make our presence known, I get up and grabs a bra from my drawer, before I could put it on I feel his arms wrap around my waist and grips them and he whispers into my ear. "I know these aren't the most perfect but they are perfect to me, and they are mine like how tonight you will officially be mine and only mine." I blush and kisses his cheek and grips his dick "just like how this is mine and you know if a whore tried to jump on it and succeeds it will be chopped off." I hear him chuckle "we won't want that now would we." I shake my head as a no and smiles. I slip my bra and panties on along with one of his shirts and some shorts so that when he does my tattoo..

Happy and I come down into the bar area and the party looks like it went on with out us, which I'm not complaining about, they usually make fun of us when we come back. Happy goes over to the table that has his equipment on it and smiles, he starts to set everything up, he already has the stencil and everything I am not allowed to see it just yet.

Happy looks over at me and smiles and he motions me over to sit in the chair, I sit in the chair and leans on my side a bit so he can do that tattoo.. I have been sitting in this chair for about 3 hours and I have been dozing off cause I'm so relaxed, I look at hap and see him in his glasses concentrated on the tattoo, that's my killah, I can see all the crow eaters look all jealous 'that's right bitches be jealous i got his crow and you never will' I smile and he looks at me "all done go look." I get up and smile and gets up he shakes my ass and I walk towards chibs whose holding a mirror, I look down at my tattoo and I smile big and it's beautiful.