Prospecting Day

Harley's Pov

Today is the day that Happy and Jax are prospecting for the club, mom was over thrilled when Jax told her that he was gonna prospect, in my eyes I'm worried that he's gonna turn out to be Clay; Clay is different when he's not with the club but when he's in the club it's all about guns and the cash, cash is good but the guns not so much...

I am sitting in the clubhouse and on one of the couches sipping one of the beers waiting for my man to come of the chapel wearing his prospecting kutte.

20 minutes have gone by and I hear Uncle clay smack the gavel down, and the my handsome Happy comes walking out wearing a kutte, I smile big and gets up and going over to him and kissing him deeply, I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pulls me closer. I pull away and pecks his lips "my big bad biker..." I smile and looking up at him. "You know that kutte really is turning me on." I bite my lip and I look up at him, he chuckles and throws me over his shoulder and we go into my apartment in the back.

He closes the door behind him with his foot and I locked it, he places me down on the bed and kisses my roughly, I returned the kiss and I pushed the kutte off and then his shirt, I look up at him and makes him put the kutte back on, he lays me down and a hand on my throat knowing I love it, he strips me from my clothing and nips at my collar bone and breasts, I feel him suck on my nipple and I moan as my breath hitches, hap chuckles and he makes his way down my body, he kisses my hip bones and sucks on them leaving hickeys, he slides my panties off and his tongue attacks my clit and my back arches "holy shit, fuck Happy. Uh yeah." My hand reaches out and runs through the little hair that he has before he shaves it again. He works his way back up and this time I flip us and I kiss down his body, I nip at his chest his stomach, I push his boxers off and lets his huge harden member come out and breath, I bite my lip as I feel myself grow wetter, I lick up his shaft and I feel him groan, I grip his hip bones while I bob my head with his cock in my mouth, I take it out and breath and pumps it with my hand, he's growling that he needs me that he needs to be inside me. I smile and I come right back up to him and crashes my lips on his, he flips us over so now I'm on the bottom once again, he slips right into me and I moan his name, with each moan he thrusted faster and harder, which only caused me to moan louder. "Fuck Daddy fuck me harder." I feel him groan and starts to do as I say, I feel a tightness in my stomach knowing I'm about to cum, I grip his back digging my nails into him marking him as mine I kiss his neck and starts to suck leaving huge hickeys. I reach my high as I feel him cum on my stomach, we pant and he lays beside me. "Daddy huh? Where did that come from???" He looks at me and chuckles.. " I don't know it came out and it felt right." He pulls me close after I cleaned up and kisses my head. "Good because your my kitten." I blush and giggles.

Few hours went by and we got dressed after our round two in the shower.. I changed into a reaper crew long sleeve shirt and a pair of leggings and my knee high combat boots. Happy wore a reaper crew shirt and his prospect kutte, we come into the bar and all we hear are whistles and cheering, I turn bright red when Chibs comes walking up "you two really know how to turn on a crowd, some of the members took some crow eaters into the back." I can see Happy is just smiling proudly and he wraps an arm around my waist and moves my hair exposing hickeys that are all over my neck. I slap his chest and shakes my head while giggling, I shoot glares at all the croweaters in the room letting them know that they're never gonna touch my man.

The next few days went by and Happy loves working at TM he's earning a real check, he has been staying at the clubhouse every Thursday night so he can help out set up for the club parties, I would stay with him, I love helping set up. I keep my eye on my mom and clay,they have been getting super close lately and I'm not liking it, Gemma usually tells me these things if she likes somebody and when she doesn't.

I have a shift at TM in the office, I walk in and I stop dead in my tracks and sees that my mother and clay are having sex right on the desk, I gasp and shuts the door and runs out, Happy was in the shop and he sees me run with tears in my eyes, he comes after me "babe what's going on, what's wrong?" I look at him and just hug him, I'll tell him what I saw later, right now I feel betrayed bro code 101 you don't fuck another brothers girl, widowed or not. Clay was my fathers best friend now he's fucking my mother. I pull back and kisses him softly and pulls away. "Go back to work baby, I'll be fine I promise you." He nods and goes back to the garage and I go to my car and I go for a drive to clear my head.

Happy's Pov
I watched Harley she left, I wonder what made her leave. I saw clay walk into the office earlier could that be the reason why, I shrug it off and gets back to work knowing it isn't my business to butt into.

I sit on my bike after a long shift waiting for my girl to get back, it has been three hours since she ran out of here. I noticed how Gemma and Clay shot each other worried glances, now I'm worried what were they doing that caused Harley to bolt out, I'm gonna wait a few moment before I go and look for her. It has been a half hour and Harley still isn't back, I turn my bike on and was about to leave when I see Harley's car pull into the lot, I sighed in relief when she stepped out of the car, she sees me and that my bike was on and she comes right over to me and kisses my lips "were you going to go and look for me?" I smirk and pulls her into my lap and kissing her head "yeah I was about to go look, your my kitten baby." She blushes and I get off my bike and carry's her inside "you are going to tell me what you saw to make you leave right?" She nods and hugs onto my neck, "yeah when we get to the apartment I'll tell you." I kiss her cheek and goes straight into the back.

I close the door behind us and I look at her "you look traumatized when you left earlier baby what was it?" She looks down and tears up again. "Clay and mom were having sex, she was riding him hap like my father meant anything to her, like was this going on when they were together or did it just happen." She looks down and sits on the bed. "I'm scared hap I don't want clay and mother together he's like my uncle." I sit beside her and holds her hand "it's gonna be weird baby trust me I can't think of that and not feel weirded out." She nods and leans into me and has her eyes closed she slowly drifts of into a sleep. I strip her and puts my shirt on her to cover her and have her be more comfortable, I kiss her head and I leave the room in a new shirt and my kutte, I come into the bar area and I go behind the bar so I can give the guys their beers when they get out of church..
Harley's Pov

I wake up for hours later and I noticed that Happy changed me into his shirt I'm also not wearing a bra, I love that horndog I really do, I know he didn't do anything, I giggle and I get up and slip on some shorts and leaves the room and comes into the bar area, I smile as I look around, I see ima try to flirt with my man, he has been pushing her away and rolling his eyes, ima isn't the one to take no as an answer, I roll my eyes and comes over when ima just sits on his lap, I see Happy about to push her away but I did that for him, I gripped her hair and pulled her away and looked her in the eyes with the look of hate "stay away from my man, next time you will not like the outcome." I growl into her ear and I push her away and sit in Happys lap and leans into him, he wraps arm around my waist and kisses my shoulder. "I loved that baby." I smile and whispers an I know...

__________________________________________

Hey guys I'm sorry for the delays on my updates, all I do is read Happy or SOA fan fiction, but I have made an update and I hope y'all enjoy

Please comment and vote