36

"Well? Do I get a hug too?" Jack asked with a pout.

I walked forward as his smile widened.
I held my hand out putting it on his chest and then pushed him backwards.

I turned towards the group.

"He's real."

I looked at them as they stood there watching us with a smirk on their faces.

"What?"

"Oh uh, nothing! We're just gonna uh- you know put our things in the room now , sooo yea we'll just meet you in the lobby!" Jaeden quickly spit out as they all rushed into their room.

I turned to face jack again.

"So no hug?"

I gave a small smile and shook my head as I threw my arms around his neck. His arms landed around my waist he pulled me closer holding me tight.

I pulled back a little bit, my hands still on his shoulders and his hands still on my waist.

"I can't believe this is real."

His hands left my waist only for them to be placed on both sides of my face.

"I can't believe you're real! How does such perfection exist?!" He asked while giving my head a slight shake. I threw my head back as I laughed, grabbing onto his wrists to take his hands of my face.
-although I found myself missing the warmth of them.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "Stop you bozo."

His left hand had not let go of mine and I could feel the heat radiating off my cheeks.
-stop it valerie, stop being dumb.

"I thought you weren't gonna come."

"How can I not? Wouldn't have missed it for the world." He replied with that god damn smile.

"You're something else, Grazer."

"God." I heard him mumble.

"What?" I asked , suddenly becoming conscious that there may be something on my face or in my hair.

"You're even more gorgeous in person."

"Oh yea? Not to bad yourself, kid."

He let out a little chuckle and all I could think of was how great I felt in this moment.

Another hotel door slammed somewhere down the hall, brining us out of whatever trance we were under.

"We should meet with the rest of the group now." I told him.

With a hesitant nod, he let go of my hand as we continued on walking down the hall to meet the rest.

But one thing was for sure, we could not keep our eyes off each other. Or maybe it was just me...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I ALMOST DIDN'T POST TODAY GUYS FORGIVE ME LMAO

ANYHOO SORRY IF THIS ONE SUCKS I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU I PROMISE (TOMORROW I'LL UPDATE TWICE)

ALSO THE NEW LIBERHER FANFIC IS OUT SO IF YOU WANT CHECK THAT OUT :))))

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH 🎈🎈🎈💛💛💛