37

"No don't do THAT you dumbass!"

"How else are you supposed to get to the end then?"

"You hit a wall if you go that way Jack!"

"Guys that's a kid menu, it really shouldn't be that hard." I mumbled mostly just for the girls to hear me as Wyatt and Jack continued to argue on how to complete a maze.

"They're idiots." Sophia wheezed and I nearly peed my pants from how hilarious all this bickering was while Grace grabbed the maze in frusturation and completed it for them.

Jaeden was already ordering the desserts for us. (Man that dude can eat !) I giggled at the thought. And Finn couldn't make up his damn mind.

I caught the eye of Jack as I leaned towards Sophia since she wanted to take a quick photo, but none of them came out right as I wasn't paying attention, for my eye was only really on Jack.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"It's getting kind of late guys." Jaeden piped up.

"Ugh, I don't want to go home can I just stay with you guys?"

"Of course! We'll just have a sleepover!" Wyatt yelled.

Jack nodded his head in excitement.

"But we can't all Stay in here." I told them as we looked around the small room.

"Yeaaa we booked this room specifically for three people, but we can fit one more!"

"Me!" Sophia yelled.

"What about Grace?"

"Oh no thank you! I've been in and out of hotels for months, I'll just go home and sleep."

"But..."

"Val you can stay across the hall with Jack can't you? Unless you don't want to." Finn told me.

I felt my palms getting sweaty and I felt that fluttery feeling again.

"Oh, no I-I don't mind."

"Cool! Then it's all settled!" Finn yelled in excitement.

"This is gonna be the best week of our entire lives!!" Wyatt yelled as he continued jumping on top of the bed like a 5 year old.

What did I get myself into ?