41

"Kiss me."

"Stop it!"
Wyatt yelled at Jaeden who was trying to make out with his cheek.

The room erupted in a fit of laughter as Wyatt tried running away from Jaeden who , for the record, still hadn't put pants on.

I sat on the bed with my legs criss crossed while Jacks head rested in my lap.

He would be up one minute and dozing off the next. I really wasn't sure on why he was so tired.

"So what are we up to today?" I asked.

"I wanna go eat." Jaeden said while patting his stomach.

"You always want to eat!" Wyatt shot back.

Jaeden picked up a pillow throwing it at Wyatt as he was leaning over to put on his shoes. It sent him off balance a bit and shot an angry glare at him but Jaeden just winked.

"Hey actually there's a record shop not too far down and a diner right next door."

Finn nodded his head enthusiastically as he hurried out of the room to get his shoes.

"Alright, I guess we know what the plan is, we'll meet in the lobby." Sophia said as she followed Finn.

The rest of them exited the room, right before he closed the door, Wyatt asked,

"Are you coming, Val?"

"Yea I'm just gonna wake him up." I said with a laugh. He nodded and closed the door.

I patted his face a couple of times before he began to stir.

"Wake up, man."

"Let me sleep a little bit longer." He grumbled.

"We're gonna leave already, come on. Why are you so tired anyways." He suddenly went serious.

"Jaaaack." I said as I put my hands through his messy hair.

"Damnit Val, don't do that." He said as he quickly got up suddenly in a hurry.

"I'm sorry, I just-" I looked away feeling so utterly stupid. I was gripping the bed sheets in attempt to calm down. I heard the door open and was waiting for him to leave before I heard him let out a loud groan/ inhuman noise as he let go of the door knob and walked over to me again.

"What-" he grabbed the sides of my face as he smashed his lips into mine.
His soft lips were on mine.
He was kissing me and my hands were in his hair.

I opened my eyes only for a quick second to see his tightly shut. I closed mine again before he pulled away.

"You have no idea what it's like trying to sleep when there's this beautiful person just holding on to you. And it didn't matter how dark it was because I could close my eyes and I would realize that the only thing I've ever wanted was right there next to me, not realizing what they were doing to me. So you, you are the reason I'm tired. YOU are the reason I couldn't sleep. And I deserved that kiss, ok. I deserved that."

"I- okay."

He let out a shaky breath, running a hand through his hair and with a straight face he walked out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Finally! You take forever, Valerie! I'm starving!" Jaeden told me as I was walking towards them in the lobby.

"Jaeden can you shut the fuck up about food for 5 damn seconds." Wyatt groaned as he got up from the chair as the rest of us began walking towards the front door to catch a bus downtown.

He threw an arm around his shoulder.
"Aw, would you rather me talk about you all day? Cause I can do that too." Jaeden replied.

"OTP OTP OTP" Finn yelled jumping around them and Wyatt pushing Jaeden away from his side.

I giggled but stopped when Jacks hand had brushed against mine.
I looked up at him to see no change in his expression while he continued on watching whatever was going on with Jaeden and Wyatt.

I frowned, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion as to why it seemed that I always made him upset or he threw an outburst at me like the one in the room.
I mean I'm not saying I'm complaining but still some emotion would be nice.

I felt a heavy arm fall upon my shoulders.

"Cheer up little one! We're on our way to blow all our money at a record shop that's something to smile about!" Finn said with a big ol' smile on his face.

"I'm not that small!"

"You're shorter than Sophia so that's clearly saying something."

Sophia walked up beside me putting her hands over my ears.

" Shh don't listen to the froggy he's a dumb froggy." She said with a giggle.

"Oh I'll show you dumb froggy." Finn told her.

"Fight me then!" She yelled as she held up her fists.

"Guys! The bus!" Jaeden yelled. We looked to where he was pointing to see the bus turning the corner on its way to our stop. They hurried to get on as soon as it stopped but as I was about to catch up, Jack had grabbed a hold of my hand.

We fell behind but not to far.

"You are pretty small." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and began to let go of his hand but he held on.

"But I like it."