M I S S I O N S

Summer's POV:We came back inside from the fall weather and it was a lot warmer

Summer's POV:
We came back inside from the fall weather and it was a lot warmer. As night drew closer I was slightly afraid of sleeping. "I don't want to sleep Justin." I said to him. He kissed the top of my head and said "I'm here ok. And if you get scared just come and find me ok? Pull me into your dream." He whispered the last part. "Girls! Time to shower." Elizabeth said. Riley grabbed a towel and her change of clothes and headed to the bathroom. Elizabeth began going to each door and notifying everyone that we had to shower. I sighed since I didn't want to shower with other females but I grabbed my things and followed everyone else. The boys' bathroom was at the end of the hall and ours was at the beginning of it. Sonya stood next to me and she sighed, brushing her orange hair out of her face. "You ok?" I asked her. She nodded and said "yeah. Thanks." "You know....whenever I get nervous I talk to someone. And you could talk to me. We need to be here for one another. Us against the adults." I said to her. Sonya smiled at that and she said "that's true. J.D apologized to me today. He never does that to anyone. He constantly picks on me about my anxiety. It really bothers me that he could do such a thing. But then he apologized. He would never apologize to Gunner. Or to Octavia." "Maybe he likes you." I said with a shrug. Sonya scoffed and said "no. No way. He's nuts."

She looked at me with a 'are you serious' look

She looked at me with a 'are you serious' look. "You never know Sonya. Maybe something will happen between you." I said. Riley turned around and said "did I hear what I think I just heard?" "It's a thought." I said. Sonya rolled her eyes and said "he doesn't like me. I'm too jumpy or something." "You're beautiful Sonya." Riley said. Sonya smiled and said "thanks. But what about you and Maddox?" Riley shrugged and said "nothing yet. We're just friends." "No way. He hugs all over you. He practically draped his arm over you earlier." I said to her. She giggled and said "I think he's cute. But there's nothing between us. Yet." A smirk formed on her lip and she giggled. She walked in ahead of Sonya and I, going to a shower. I picked a shower that was far away from everyone and Nova did the same. "So what's up?" She said. "Nothing much. Just wondering on how people survive in this place." I replied. Nova rinsed her hair and said "maybe all the boys keep the girls alive. They're not all ugly you know." "Yeah but I'm with Justin. And I'm not attracted to any of these other guys." I said to her. Nova said "Gunner is really cute. Actually he's hot." I laughed at her comment and I said "yeah I'll agree with you there." "What about Phillip?" Nova asked me. I wiped my eyes and said "what about him?" "I think he likes you." She replied. I rolled my eyes and said "no. I've seen the way he looks at Jennifer." Nova shrugged and I finished in the shower, quickly getting dressed. Most of the girls had gone. It was Riley, Nova, Sonya, Greta and I in the bathroom. Maddox walked into the doorway of the guy's bathroom and we were all dressed thank god. Their bathroom was across from ours. He looked at Riley and she smiled at him. He leaned over to Alex and said something in his ear. Alex said something back to him and Maddox began to laugh. Greta said "what're they talking about?" Riley said "me hopefully." Nova rolled her eyes and J.D pushed them out of his way. He blew smoke out of his mouth and looked at Sonya. J.D half smiled at her and walked back to his room. Sonya grabbed her phone and walked out of the room. Riley looked Maddox up and down. He was currently shirtless and Alex was saying something to him. Greta slipped her sweater on and went to walk out of the bathroom when Alex did at the same time. "Hi Alex." She said. "Hey Greta." Alex said as he walked away from her, not stopping to even look at her. Greta sighed and headed back to her room. Riley and Maddox flirted in the doorways of the bathrooms and Nova said "ask him out." Riley shook her head and said "no way. He'd never go out with me." Maddox stared at her while he put his shirt on and Justin stood next to him. My lips curled into a smile as my boyfriend came into view.