T I M E

Nova's POV:It's been a month since Greta, Bellamy, and Violet died

Nova's POV:
It's been a month since Greta, Bellamy, and Violet died. Octavia doesn't come out of her room and Will spends most of his time with her. Nobody came out of their rooms much either. I headed to bathroom to throw up because I felt sick. When I finished I walked up to Lisa's desk. "What's up?" She asked. I leaned over and said "I need to tell you something." She nodded and said "what is it?" "Do you have a pregnancy test?" I whispered. Lisa nodded and grabbed two out of the cabinet. "Here's two just in case one doesn't work." Lisa said. I nodded and went back to the bathroom. I went into a stall and closed the door. Someone came in right after me and I instantly got afraid. They got into a stall farther down from me. I opened up the test and peed on the stick. My eyes widened at the result.

Positive

I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. Porter would be happy. He said he would. I came out of the stall holding my test and Summer came out of the stall down the way, holding a test. "What's that?" She asked me. "What's that?" I repeated, gesturing to her test. "I'm pregnant." She whispered. I nodded and said "so am I." Summer walked to the sink and began to cry. "What's wrong?" I asked. She sniffled and said "Justin won't want the baby. I already know." I rubbed her back and said "sure he will." She shook her head and said "I should've had him wear a condom." "He'll want the baby." I said to her. Summer said "and why would he?" "Because he loves you so much. I've seen the way he looks at you. He admires you." I replied. Summer wiped her face and said "you think so?" I nodded and said "just talk to him." Summer half smiled and said "thanks." I hugged her and said "you're welcome." She pulled away and walked away. I walked back to Porter's room and he was in his crawl space. I crawled through and said "what're you doing?" "I want to be in here. It's too depressing out there." He replied as he laid back on the shag carpet. I laid next to him and said "I have something to tell you. And I think you're going to like it." He rolled over to face me and said "really?" "Yeah. It's a surprise though. So close your eyes and hold out your hands." I said. He did as he was told and he looked so cute. I handed the stick to him and he said "what is that? A pen?" I giggled and said "no. Open your eyes." He sat up and opened them. A smirk appeared on his face and he said "you're pregnant."

"