C O M A

Summer's POV:It's been a few days since Joey went into a coma

Summer's POV:
It's been a few days since Joey went into a coma. Everyone is on edge. Elizabeth blames the medication that Neil gave us. It was the wrong medication, but that was last week. So there's no way it could've affected Joey. The reason was Freddy. Neil had already prescribed Hypnocil to some of us. I hadn't gotten it yet. I was still dreaming. Hypnocil keeps you from having night terrors and it also makes you not dream. I'm in desperate need of that medication. It could save our lives. Nancy has been living off of it for six years. Why can't we?

 Why can't we?

"Hey guys." Neil said. Everyone looked up. We all sat outside. "I just wanted to give you guys the Hypnocil. Someone take it and keep it safe." He said. Gunner grabbed it and said "I'll take it." He shoved it in his pocket and Nancy sat next to Neil on the grass. "Elizabeth fired us. So we won't be here anymore." Nancy said. Kristen's eyes widened and she said "you can't leave us here. We'll die." Neil looked down and Nancy said "they're blaming us for Joey. Since he was the first patient to have the Hypnocil." Will sighed and Alex said "so you're leaving us. We're all going to die. Thanks." Neil continued to stare at the ground. I could tell that Alex's comment had hurt him. "I know it seems like I'm nagging you guys all the time. I want to protect every single one of you. But Elizabeth wants us out. I'm really sorry guys." Neil said. Violet had a tear go down her face and she said "we're dead." "Not if you take the Hypnocil. You have to take it. It'll keep you safe." Nancy said. I huffed and said "tell that to Joey." I stood up and walked away from the group. I walked inside the hospital and walked into Joey's room. He laid in his bed. The monitor needed as his heart beat.