G R O U P (1)

Summer's POV:I pulled Justin into my dream, out of fear

Summer's POV:
I pulled Justin into my dream, out of fear. "Summer?" Justin asked, his voice echoing. It was dark and I couldn't see. "Justin? Where are you?" I said. I heard Justin panting and I said "Justin?" "I can't see! I can't find you!" He yelled. I tried to calm myself and I held my hand out in front of me. I desperately looked for him, trying to make contact with anything. I felt a body in front of me and I said "Justin?" Everything lit up and Freddy stood in front of me. "Summer! How great to see you!" Freddy said. I screamed and woke up in my bed. I gasped and looked around. Riley laid asleep in her bed and I was sweating. The sun was shining in the room and I had tears going down my face. "Oh god." I whispered. I shakily stood up and reached for the doorknob. I walked to the bathroom so I could wet my face.

Justin's POV:
I woke up in my bed while clutching my head. "Woah are you ok?" Alex asked me. I panted and said "yeah." I sighed and Alex said "what happened?" "Just a bad dream." I replied. My head pounded from Summer pulling me in her dream. I stood up and walked out to where Lisa's desk was. She was still there. "Lisa?" I asked. She looked up and stared at my shirtless chest. Her eyes darted from each tattoo I had and I said "hello?" Lisa quickly looked away and said "yes?" "Could I get something for my head? I have a headache." I said to her. She began flipping through folders and she said "you're Justin right?" I nodded and she said "I could give you a pain pill." "Please." I said. Lisa stood up and that gave her a view of my shirtless body. Lisa inhaled sharply and walked to a room behind her counter. She handed me a pill with a cup of water. "Take this. Don't tell Elizabeth I gave it to you." She whispered. I quickly swallowed it with water and said "thanks." She threw the cup away and said "do you need anything else?" "No thanks." I replied. Lisa nodded and put her black hair behind her ear. She grabbed her purse and I said "you're leaving already?" "It's 7:15. I usually leave at 7:00." She said. I shrugged and said "it's so much better when you're here." Lisa looked up at me and said "really?" I nodded and she stood up. "Tell Summer I'll be back later. And if she needs anything to write it on a sticky note and put it in my drawer." Lisa said. I nodded and said "ok." A soft smile appeared on her lips and she walked out of the hall. I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. I walked back to my room and plopped down on my bed. "You ok?" Alex asked. I nodded and said "yeah." "I'm surprised she didn't yell at you for not having a shirt on." Alex said. I rolled my eyes and said "she was drooling." Alex laughed and said "don't tell Summer." "Trust me. I'm not. She'll get jealous. And she trusts Lisa. I don't want to ruin that for her." I said. Alex threw me one of my shirts and I grabbed it and put it on.