P A R T Y

Summer's POV:After everyone's parents came we went back to our rooms

Summer's POV:
After everyone's parents came we went back to our rooms. That took up our entire day. I didn't even see that many parents. Which was sad. You're kid is in an institution and you can't even come visit them? It's ridiculous. Today we were outside. I picked at the grass blades and Justin sighed. He wrapped his arm around around me and said "you doing ok?" I shrugged and said "don't know." Nova sat across from me and she said "lighten up. The party is tonight." Riley smirked and Sonya said "how are we even going to do that?" "We just get Lisa to let us use the pool." Justin said. Maddox said "who's closest with her?" Everyone looked around at one another and Justin said "I'll do it." Alex nodded and Greta said "so we should spread the word." "Nova and I will do it." I said. I stood up and Nova followed me. We walked over to J.D who sat by himself. He blew smoke out of his mouth and said "what can I do for you?" "Party tonight." I said. J.D smirked and nodded. Nova looked over at Gunner and I said "staring much?" Nova shoved me playfully and I laughed. "You're the one who's in love with him." I said. "Yeah well, he likes me too." She replied. I stopped her and said "shut up." "Yes. He confessed the other night." She said. I couldn't believe what she was telling me. We approached Bellamy and Octavia, telling them about tonight. We did the same to Kristen, Kincaid, Will, Violet, and Taryn. Everyone else was sitting with us under the tree. Gunner was the last one. Nova and I walked over. "Gunner?" I asked. He looked up and said "yeah?" I nudged Nova and she said "you have the pool key right?" He nodded and she said "well um I was thinking that you could do the music. And the lighting. Since you're so good at that stuff?" Gunner nodded and said "anything for you." Nova's cheeks turned red and Gunner smirked. "See ya later." He said. We made our way back to our tree and Justin wrapped his arms around me. I leaned on his chest and kissed his lips. Nova said "Gunner is going to set everything up. He'll take care of the music. So he'll let us know when it's ready. Justin has to let Lisa know that we won't be in our rooms so she can cover us." Joey laid his head in my lap and I played with his hair. "It's going to be weird that Phillip and Jennifer won't be there." Sonya said. Everyone got silent for a minute. They died in within a night of each other, something that is terrifying. Because he could do the same to any of us. "I'll go tell Lisa about tonight. It's 4:30. She'll be there right?" Justin asked. I nodded and said "she gets here earlier now." Justin walked over and grabbed Gunner, taking him inside. I leaned against he tree and held Joey in my lap.

Justin's POV:
Gunner and I walked back into the hospital. "Come on." I said. Gunner was silent the whole time. As we approached Lisa's desk, Neil was coming down the hall. I grabbed Gunner by the shirt and we both hid behind the corner. "What the fuck?" Gunner hissed. "Shh! Neil is there." I replied. Gunner nodded and we waited for him to leave. Once he was gone we went to her desk. "Lisa?" I asked. She looked up at me and said "hi Justin." "Do you think you could cover us tonight?" I said. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows and said "cover you? For what?" "We want to use the indoor pool. None of us have been happy and we need something to take our minds off Phillip and Jennifer's death. It would mean a lot. But you'd have to let Gunner up there now, because he needs to set up music and lights. We want it to be special." I said to her. Gunner shifted his weight from foot to foot while avoiding eye contact. Lisa stood up and walked around from her desk. She said "I know someone took the keys. Phillip did didn't he?" Gunner looked up at her and he nodded. "So I see. Gunner, why don't you go grab the keys and I'll take you up there. Ok? I'll give you an alternate route so you can take your stuff up there. And Justin you need to go back with the other kids. Understand?" Lisa asked. We both nodded and Gunner quickly walked away. I put my hands in my pocket and sighed. "Are your dreams ok?" Lisa said to me. I looked at her and said "um.....how do you know about my dreams?" She quickly shook her head and said "I've heard you guys talking to Nancy. I figured you guys would talk to me." I shrugged and said "they're ok. I guess." Lisa went to say something but Gunner walked up. "Come on." She took us through the main hallway and then into a door that led into another one. It was long with a set of stairs. "The pool will be up to your right. And have Will take the elevator. Understand?" Lisa said. Gunner nodded and the both of us walked up the stairs. I stared at the blue water and said "it's been so long since I've been in a pool." Gunner rolled his eyes and began examining the place. I watched his eyes flicker at the sides of the room, the ceiling and the floor. "Are you deciding where you're going to put things?" I asked, trying to make conversation. Gunner nodded, once again not saying anything. He walked to the other side of the pool and saw an outlet. "Will you be able to get all your things here by yourself?" I asked him. Gunner nodded and said "you can go Justin. I need to be alone. I don't mean to be rude but I'm calmer that way. We're not close. You're not my friend. I had two friends in this place and now I have one. She's the only one I can trust; so I'd appreciate it if you left me alone. I probably come off as a dick but I'm not. I'm not in my right mind. I don't even know why I'm telling you all this. You're just going to tell everyone else right?" I shook my head and said "no. I wouldn't say anything. I'm just going to go back. And you can come get us all. What time do you think you'll be done." "7:00. That's my estimated time. I should be done by then." Gunner replied. I nodded and walked out of the room, leaving him to do his magic. I walked towards the outside recreational area but they had moved everyone inside. Summer walked over and said "so is everything set?" I nodded and said "it's good. I promise." She half smiled and nodded.