V I O L E T

Third person POV:
Elizabeth took Violet into a room and said "are you ok?" Violet shook her head and said "no." Elizabeth turned away from her and walked to a counter. Violet looked at the blood that covered her arms and chest. Tears welled up in her eyes and she began to cry. "Can I get this stuff off me? Please?" She asked. Elizabeth didn't answer. She grabbed a syringe and filled it with a fluid that sedates you. Violet looked at her hand that was shaking. Cries left her mouth and Elizabeth said "you'll be ok." She walked over to her and stuck her in the neck with the syringe. Violet yelped and ripped it out of her neck. She gasped and Elizabeth backed away from her. Violet held her neck and said "what did you do?" Elizabeth didn't answer and Violet's vision began to get blurry. "No. I can't." She muttered. Elizabeth said "this is what's best for you." "I'm dead!" Violet screamed. Elizabeth's eyes widened and tears fell from Violet's eyes.

Violet sighed and fell onto the floor, passing out

Violet sighed and fell onto the floor, passing out. Elizabeth looked at her sleeping body and sighed. Violet was safe now. Or so she thought.

-

Violet was in the dream world. Fear washed over her body. "Is anyone here?" She asked. Orange hair appeared and Violet said "Sonya?" Sonya turned around and said "what're you doing here?" "Elizabeth put me to sleep." She replied. Sonya looked around and said "we need to go somewhere safe. Until you wake up." Violet nodded and the two of them walked through the dream world, looking for somewhere safe. Freddy had just finished killing Greta, which left a bloody mess everywhere. Violet looked around at the mess and shuddered. She feared that she'd be next.

Sonya pulled Violet along and they were going deeper, and deeper into the dream world

Sonya pulled Violet along and they were going deeper, and deeper into the dream world. Laughter was heard and Sonya said "come on." She pulled Violet into a room and Freddy walked right by then. Violet covered her mouth and panted. It was silent for a moment and Violet let out a relieved breath. "Found you." Freddy said as he appeared next to her. Violet screamed and shot fire at him. Freddy stumbled back and Sonya gasped. Sonya backed to the corner of the room and Violet said "leave me alone." She shot some more fire at him and he yelled in pain. Violet panted and Sonya stared at him. Freddy stood up and began to walk towards Violet. "Go away." She said. Freddy continued to come towards her. She backed away and Sonya stayed in the corner she was in. "I'm saying go away." Violet said with tears going down her face.