D R E A M W A R R I O R S (1)

Summer's POV:Kristen screamed as Elizabeth drugged her

Summer's POV:
Kristen screamed as Elizabeth drugged her. "You're fucking killing us! We're all going to die! You stupid bitch!" Kristen said. Sonya had a tear go down her face and Octavia lunged at Elizabeth. Will tried to grab her and I watched the event unfold in front of me. A man grabbed Octavia and sedated her. They threw her and Kristen in the quiet room. Elizabeth looked at us and said "anyone else want to get thrown in the quiet room?" J.D rolled his eyes and Alex eyed her. Justin pulled me back and I squeezed his hand. Gunner stared her down and Nova didn't look at her. Elizabeth walked away and Taryn said "we need to call Nancy." Kincaid said "we need to wait for Elizabeth to go. Lisa will let us." Justin's chest heaved up and down and I said "baby calm down." He nodded and we all went into J.D's room. He ran his hand through his dark hair and he said "we need to stick together. We'll call Nancy and we all go after Freddy together." Elizabeth walked by and I quickly looked away from her. Taryn stood by the doorway and she made a beeline for Lisa's desk. She picked up the phone and began dialing a number. I stood with her and said "she's gone. Let's do this." Taryn held the phone at her ear and said "hello? Nancy? Thank god. You gotta help us. They sedated Kristen and Octavia. If we don't get to the dream world soon they'll die. We need your help." Taryn was silent for a minute as Nancy talked to her. She hung up the phone and said "Nancy will meet us in the room where we have group." I nodded and walked back to J.D's room. "Come on. We all have to go to the room where we have group. Nancy is going to meet us there." I said. Justin grabbed my hand and we quickly made our way there. Kincaid locked the door and said "we have to wait on her? How long did she say?" "Twenty minutes at the most." Taryn replied. We all sat in silence for 20 minutes. We knew what was going to come. All we had to do was wait. A knock was heard on the door and Kincaid walked towards it. "It's Nancy. Let me in." Kincaid opened the door and Nancy stepped in. "Is everyone prepared for what's about to go down?" She asked. We all nodded and she sat down. "Anyone who doesn't want to go into the dream world doesn't have too. It's up to all of you." "We're all going. Freddy needs to die." Alex said. We all looked around at each other and Nancy said "I'm going to start the pendulum. That's how we'll get there." The pendulum began to move back and forth.

I turned Nancy's voice out and focused on the pendulum

I turned Nancy's voice out and focused on the pendulum. I felt myself slowly drifting off.

-