G R O U P (3)

Summer's POV:I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs

Summer's POV:
I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs. Riley quickly moved away from me. She stared at me like I was from another planet. I couldn't calm down. Phillip appeared in the corner. I gasped and his blood covered the floor. I began hysterically screaming. I didn't know what to do. I sung Freddy's nursery rhyme.

One two, Freddy's coming for you
Three four, better lock your door
Five six, grab your crucifix
Seven eight, gonna stay up late
Nine ten....

"Never sleep again." Nancy said from the doorway. Neil and Max held me down on my bed and she walked into the room.

I whimpered and she stood in front of me

I whimpered and she stood in front of me. "Where did you hear that song?" She asked. I sniffled and said "in my dreams. He was over there." "Freddy?" She said. I shook my head and said "no. Phillip was." Nancy frowned and quickly hugged me. I clung to her and Neil said "Riley why don't we go in here." He led her out of the room and Max said "you got her?" Nancy nodded and said "she's fine." Max walked out and Nancy said "you dream about Freddy?" I nodded and said "we all do. Ask anyone." "You saw Phillip? He was bleeding?" She asked. I looked at her and said "how do you know that?" "Because I saw my best friend Tina the same way. She haunted my dreams. She was always in a body bag. Is Phillip in a body bag?" Nancy asked me, trying to calm me down a little. I shook my head quickly and said "no. He was just himself. His veins...." I couldn't finish because I was so freaked out. Nancy said "I'm going to have you all come to group today. And we'll talk about your dreams. Do you think that'll help any of you?" "It'll prove that someone might be able to help us. We also think nobody believes us." I said. "I believe you." Nancy replied. She ushered me out of the room and told Neil to have everyone come to group. Everyone piled in and Nancy said "I assume you all heard about Jennifer." Kincaid huffed and said "why are we here?" "Because I know about Freddy." Nancy replied. Everyone in the room got tense and Joey shrugged at her. "How do I know?" She asked. Joey nodded and Nancy sighed. "I went through what you guys are going through six years ago. It was horrible. He killed my best friend, her boyfriend and my boyfriend. I defeated him and he went away. Well from me I guess." She said. "Who is he?" I asked. Justin put his arm around me and I half smiled at him. "His name is Fred Kruger. He had killed 20 kids. He was taken to court and not charged with murder. All the parents; not satisfied with the court, chased him into a building and burned him alive. And no one ever knew about it. Except the parents who did it." Nancy said. Will furrowed his eyebrows and said "my parents never mentioned that." "Oh that's the kind of thing parents tell their kids. Goodnight darlings, say your prayers, oh and by the way your father and I torched some maniac last night." Taryn said sarcastically. Will rolled his eyes and Gunner said "why is he after us?" "Yeah. What did we do?" Taryn asked. Nancy shook her head and said "it's not you. It's our parents fault. We're paying for their sins." Sonya shuddered and J.D said "so you're telling me, that my father and mother burned some dude?" Nancy nodded and J.D smirked. "That's the coolest thing they've ever done!" He said while clapping his hands. Octavia rolled her eyes at him and Alex said "great. I have another thing to thank my father for." Nova said "so that's why Freddy killed everyone." "Everyone?" Nancy asked. Nova sighed and said "he killed all of our friends. Justin, Summer and I. He killed my boyfriend and everyone we hung out with." Nancy said "I'm sorry. I know what loss you had to go through. And it looks like you're going through it again." I tried to push her words into the back of my head. I didn't want to think of Phillip being dead. I hated it. I hated that I had to watch him die and that I was completely helpless. Nancy said "you all can go outside. Clear your heads. It'll make you feel better." We all stood up and went outside. The air felt nice. And Nancy was right. Being outside did clear your head. Once we were moved back inside it was time for us to go to sleep. Something I wasn't ready to do.