Chapter 13:

Y/N'S POV:
Today was the last day in the "Team 10 House".
Everything was packed and everyone was saying there last goodbyes to the house as they all left the house one by on.
Chance & Anthony we're not here to say their final goodbyes because they were up in Hollywood vlogging with Bear.
*Afterwards*
After unpacking many of the items there was a knock on the door , I ran down the stairs to receive the door because everyone else was out getting food.
I unlocked the door and saw Chance & Anthony.. How awkward , Anthony kept looking at me his eyes flickering up and down.

Chance: Can you guys speak alreadyyyy ugh! It's so awkward to be around both of you .
*He said hugging me*

Anthony: Uh-

Y/N: You don't need to bother ... anyways I am going to my room to get changed into something more comfier speak after bye Chance & An-

I just couldn't say his name.

I went upstairs and changed into:

Anthony 's room was opposite mine it connected with the balcony

I tuned around and caught him taking his shirt off , oh how much I missed being able to be in his embrace.
He looked up but I pretended that I was fixing my clothes... How awkward.

I quickly got changed and left my self in my bra. There was no point I was probably not going to leave my room today anyways.
I was unpacking the stuff for the side of my bed when I saw Anthony walk out on the balcony he was just looking at the sun set and sat on the edge looking at his phone.
Me being curious enough took a small peek of what he was looking at through the window... And it was a picture of "Us" ... of "Us"
(At the top)
He looked at it smiling a bit & then turned to look at my window we caught gaze...
—————————————-
AUTHORS NOTE:
-VOTE
-COMMENT
-SHARE
#anthonytruj