Chapter 41:💔

Anthony's POV:
Holding her hand all night. She rested peacefully on the white coloured bed. It was like being at a funeral.
She wanted to let go.
But I could not let her.
I had not slept all night.
Instead I stood by her and had Chase in my arms sleeping calmly.
She had moved around once or twice making me look up from the ground.
But she never opened her eyes.
I was giving up.
When I said I wouldn't.
I placed a small gentle kiss on her lips.
And rested my head on her bed.
I slapped my self on the head several times telling my self how stupid I was for letting her drive.
How stupid I was for letting her go.
I was plain dum stupid.
I treated her horrifically but she forgave.
I loved that most about her.
Her heart was pure gold.

*After Several Hours*

My hand was being squeezed.
I jumped at the thought and saw Y/N looking at me with weak eyes.
She tried to smile but it hurt her to much.
I stroked her cheek and placed a kiss on her head.

"You made it" , I whispered.

She nodded.

As I enjoyed the peaceful moment with her.
Chase woke up rubbing his eyes.
He searched for me around the room before realising I was standing on the other side.
He waddled to me and I lifted him up so that his mother came into view.
He started screaming when he saw her , reaching for her with every strength he had.
I handed him over to her she placed small kisses around his face and laid him down with her.
I looked at both of them.
I was never going to leave there side.
Never.
——————————————
•Alternative Ending•

Anthony's POV:
Y/N passed away 8 years ago today. She never got to stay with us.
So for her behalf I left my career for our child.
I was going to raise him like Y/N wanted me to.

And for Chase ..
He goes to her room every single day and sits on her bed.
He kisses her pictures and sits there for hours.
Her room is untouched and nothing has been moved. We wanted to remember her last touches so we don't let no one use it.
...
Chase's Birthday is in a few days.
He will be turning 9.
I discovered before he was one that she had presents for him in the corner of her cupboard but they were numbered. They were numbered by age. For every birthday he had I gave him a present from his mums behalf. There was always a meaning behind her presents.
And for his 9 birthday there was a diary.
All it said was ,
"Dear Chase my little baby boy. I don't know where life may take me. Or whether I may be with you through your journey but baby boy I will always be within your heart. Mummy loves you so much & when ever you want to talk to me you ask for me. I will be standing there with you.
I want to give you this this when you turn 9. You can write all your problems in here.
By then you will be able to understand how to read and write. And understand life slowly.
I love you dearly.
I apologies for any hurt which comes into life.
~ Mummy💜

I got the present and ran into his room.
He was studying at his table.
His birthday was in 3 days but I wanted him to have it now. He needed it. More than ever at this point.
I entered his room & he was sat at his desk studying, he was very clever like his mum.
"Hi Dad" , he said without turning around.
I tapped his shoulder and he turned to me smiling.
He examined my face and gave me a confused look.
I pointed towards the bed and he went and sat on it. And then I sat next to him,
I handed him the book.
And he looked at it for a while and then looked up at me with tears in his eyes.
"It's my present from Mummy isn't it?"
I nodded gently.
He opened the first page and  read what she had written, he whipped his eyes before looking back up at me.
He grabbed on to me and staring crying loudly.
"I miss her so much Dad , it's so hard without her.
I want to be able to hold her and thank her for the life she gave me but she is gone now. She left so quickly. She left without saying goodbye to me"

"But she loved you and like she said she was going to always be there for you" , I whispered in his ear.

We sat there crying and hugging each other not wanting to let go.
When all of a sudden there was a gush of wind which made the lights move and the picture of Y/N & Chase move next to his bed.

"I think mommy his home" , I went to him clearing the tears from under his eyes.

He sat up and looked up at the picture "I love you too mummy , I hope you know that you are always in my heart , I hope you can hear me"

The wind moved the light & pictures again a little before everything calmed down.
"She was here & she will always be here" , I said whilst kissing his head.

He nodded and smiled brightly at me.

"Thank you"
——————————————
Thank you for reading this story I hope you guys enjoyed it.
I am so sad that this is the last chapter but I have made a new book called
"messed up" which includes Anthony & You.
This is what it looks like:

Description:

I hope you like it as much as you liked this one

Please go like if & read it for more chapters❤️
Bye For Now😘
Like & Comment On My New Chapter It Just Went Up For More So I Know You Want More Or Otherwise I Might Not Post More😇