Chapter 18:

Y/N's POV:
*3-4 moths later*
Life is great.
I brought an apartment and it looks like this:

It's everything I wanted and to top it off it has a walking closet with a small pool outside in which I can look at all the beautiful scenery in front of me

I have started to work out and start fresh. I still do modelling but don't really vlog.
I did not want people knowing what is going on in life right now until I am ready to tell everyone &...
And as for team 10 I contacted Nick about a month or two ago telling him what had gone on & he had passed on the message that I will not be returning as for now.
I don't know how Anthony is doing and I for sure don't know how my "Best Friend" Tessa is doing.
I tried to contact her a while ago but she never replies.
And for the Martinez Twins I am still in contact with , I honestly couldn't loose contact with the two sweethearts. I have asked them to move in with me with their sister because I have sooo much space & they were looking for apartments but I have to wait to see to what they respond with..
——————————————
Y/N: Where the keys , where are the keys for the apartment?
*I said smacking my head*
I have to hurry down to Starbucks to get my morning drink and then off to my shoot.
I was wearing this for today:

I am not really extra but I felt very extra today

Who can blame a girl?
My outfit was popping and had to get a few shots in this...
——————————————
I ran down to Starbucks got my drink and started to walk down to the place in which I was going to have my photo shoot in.
As I was walking there was a large amount of people around a group , they were all being pushed away as the others tried to get through.
As they did they were crossing the road and I could not believe it..
My eyes went wide this can not be happening not now , not ever..
But AHHHHHH! Your girl was slaying and she was going to act naturallll..
Nahhhhh flip that , I started to run not bothering to look behind.
I entered this store , I still had time to the shoot so I started to look around until I bumped into two large figures..

Unknown: Omg I am so sorry!

Y/N: Yeah it's um fine.

As I looked up I was met with Rice gums & Faze Banks eyes...Great.
How fun.
Ah I am so excited.
Yes!

Yeah no..

Rice: Wow..No need to hurry are you okay?

Y/N: Yeah I am fine , thanks..
*I said dusting my self off*

Banks: I know you from somewhere..

Y/N: No don't think you do , got to go bye!

As I started to walk back , that's when I heard..

Unknown: I know who that is ...

And I know who that is.

Y/N: Alissa?
*I said turning around*

Sommer: No way..
——————————————
AUTHORS NOTE:
-VOTE
-COMMENT
-SHARE
#anthonytruj