Chapter 24:

Y/N's POV:

The music got louder as we got nearer the middle on the club. Bodies grinding on to each other & sweaty man and women kissing away their hearts which are not so pure.
Me & Anthony had a couple of drinks.
We didn't drink that much because ...we knew where we were and what we were doing.
Anthony grabbed me by the hips and moved my hips along with his.
As the music got louder and things got more heated we decided it would be best to leave...
——————————————
•IN THE CAB•

Anthony:I could rip that dress right of you right now if you gave me the chance

*He growled In my ear*

I bit my lip as I tried to stay quite and not make it awkward for the person driving the cab.

Anthony: Biting your lip makes it worse.

Y/N: We can wait until we get home. Shhhh.

Anthony: Don't think I can babe. That dress is making my friend feel very weird..

*THAT PART MADE ME CRINGEEEEE*

Me & Anthony ran instead after paying the taxi as soon as we got in...

Anthony pushed me up against the wall leaving small hickeys down my neck and on the side.

A little moan escaped my mouth which made him smirk against my neck.

He picked me up and started to jog up the stairs.

We started to get undressed one by one , his shirt came Of then my dress come off , then his jeans until he was in boxers.

Anthony: Damn Baby.

I smirked a little before straddling him leaving hickeys oh his stomach down his V-line
Like Sooo:

I smirked a little before straddling him leaving hickeys oh his stomach down  his V-lineLike Sooo:

I felt proud , must I say..

Things started to escalate and soon he was in charge and taking over...

Anthony: Can I?

I nodded and loud moans started to escape from my mouth.

Anthony: Damn baby girl.

This was going to be a hella of a GoodNight😏

*And You Guys Can imagine the rest*
——————————————
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

That was really uncomfortable to right omggggg but that is what you guys suggested on the "Vote" thing. More chapters to come💜
Drop a vote & comment if you want more chapters like this👑