*20K Reads* Chapter 38:

So I wanted to say a few things:- I am so sorry I haven't published in ages

- I am so sorry I haven't published in ages.
I know I say that all the time ^ but I guys I have had exams and my wattpad has been messing up so muchhhhhhh.
- Whilst I was gone you guys got this book to 20K FLIPPING READS AND I LOVE YOU ALL BABIES SO MUCH❤️
I never thought this book would get this so much love , support & appreciation.
——————————————
Y/N's POV:
Chase get back here right now & put on your pants.
Chase where are you?!
Come to Mama.
Come on hunny...

As I had Chase in my lap my phone started ringing. Anthony's face shone from the phone. He wanted to face time. I swiped across.
Answering the phone call.
It wasn't until a few seconds later his face popped up, he was smiling brightly.

Anthony: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hi... Um I am guessing you want to speak to Chase...

Before he could reply I flipped the phone and Chase sat there chewing on a biscuit. He was drooling and smiling brightly. When he saw Anthony his eyes widened and he dropped the cookie , clapping his hands.

Chase could mumble a few words, but he didn't really say his "first" word yet. And I was hoping he could do it before he turned 1!!

Anthony: Hey Bubba! How is my little Charmer doing?

Chase just said some random sentence. Whilst Anthony nodded to all of them. Pretending he could understand him and try and have a conversation with him.

I laughed at both their cuteness.

Anthony: Doesn't mommy have a cute laugh?

Chase just looked up at me and put his hands on my cheeks then looked back at Anthony.

Anthony: I know Bubba. She has a amazing laugh and a beautiful face.

Y/N: Thank you
*I whispered*
Smiling ever so slightly.

Anthony: *Coughs* Um Y/N I need to speak to you.

Y/N: yess?

Anthony:I was wondering if I could come down by where you are living and visit Chase..
Don't worry I will get a hotel I won't be staying with you..

Y/N: No..No.. don't worry you can stay with us. I don't mind...

Anthony: I will text you the details. I have to go now. Helping Chance with the vlog. Bye... I LOVE YOU BUBBA..

To be honest I was happy he was coming. I missed him.
——————————————
Hope you guys liked the chapter.
Make Sure To
LIKE AND COMMENT.
I will be posting again❣️
Sorry for the long wait!