Chapter 32:

Thank You For The Love & Support On My Recent Chapter Really Shows How Much You Guys Like This Book & Makes Me Want To Keep Writing💜
I Love You All So Much & I Hope You Enjoy This Book As Much As I Enjoy It Writing For Youuu❤️

Anthony's POV:
Rocky I don't got why you are mad. Well I do understand but Rocky that is my son.
I can't just let him grow up by himself with no father figure around.
Rocky you have to understand.
Please...

Rocky: Anthony here is your choice it is either me or it's that baby.
Whatever you do choose carefully because u know that Y/N will leave you again.
Stop posting about her on your social media.
She won't see it get it through your head!

...And I won't be around for you too come running back to. Easy as that.

And with that she left my room with all her clothes.
My head was banging I didn't understand what to do.
I really love my son which I hardly know and get to hold.
But Rocky is my world.
I think.
Yea.
I think.

As I was about to grab my phone to call Y/N... Chance & Jake came running into my room.

Jake: Talk To Us.
——————————————
Y/N's POV:
Ah!
"Naughty little Chase" ~ I said laughing out loud as he wouldn't let me change his diaper.
It's been only a few months with the human being I have had right in front of my eyes and I love him.
Chase.

As I picked Chase up , Ethan came running inside the house.
Ethan:We need to go come on we are going to be late meeting Grayson & Jess they have been waiting for us for nearly an hour.
WHAT DO YOU DO THAT TAKES YOU SO LONG?

Y/N: I am comingggggg. Can't you see I have a flipping child with me?!?
Be patient or leave.

Ethan: Let me be honest with you.
I wouldn't have met you if it wasn't for Jess & I feel so stupid that I agreed to meet you.
Your just a self absorbed girl like the rest of them!
You don't have respect and you don't understand that I have been waiting.
Don't know how you take care of that child.
Call your precious "Anthony"

Y/N: ENOUGH!
Your just jealous!
Jealous of what me and Anthony had. This beautiful child will have the best life anyone could ever give there child. And you watch!
Now get out OF MY HOUSE! AND DO NOT THINK OF COMING BACK ETHAN DOLAN.
{ JUST GO ALONG WITH THIS FOR NOW BUT REALLY I LOVE THE DOLAN TWINS I JUST WANTED THEM TO BE IN THIS BOOK JUST GO WITH IT LOLLL}
ITS GOODBYE FOR KNOW.

Ethan: HOW ARE U SHOUTING AT ME?
Huh?
*He said getting all up in my face which made Chase cry*

Y/N: Aww shh baby. You will meet ignorant people like this in your life so you got to be careful who to trust.
Now for you Ethan get out.

Ethan looked at me and then down at Chase one more time and walked out. Slamming the door as he went.
I looked down at Chase Who I know would know cling on to me for the rest of the day because he has never experienced nothing like this.And he was very SHOOKETH
I am not complaining but how can you start an argument in-front of a child?
It was my fault as well...

I picked up my phone and called Jess and told her that I would just go shopping with her some other day  and that she can spend the whole day with Grayson.
Grayson & Jess listened to everything I told them and they said they were going to speak to Ethan.
Great.
This was a longggg dayyyy...
——————————————-
LIKE & COMMENT
FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERRR❤️

THERE IS GOING TO BE
A LOT OF EVENTS COMING UP IN THIS BOOK SO STAY ACTIVE.
THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO BE LITTTT👑
Love you guys lots hope you enjoyed xxxxx