Chapter Thirteen

**Harry's POV**

"Is it true that you were hiding a criminal?" The interview asks me.

"She's not a criminal." I simply say.

"But she was a suspect."

"Doesn't mean she's a criminal." I say, getting annoyed.

"Are you dating her?" He asks. I roll my eyes. It always comes back to this, doesn't it?

"Look," Liam jumps in, "I don't think this stuff should be addressed. It's all very personal stuff to all of us."

"Okay," the interviewer says and continues. But, my mind wanders. To Anna, of course. I think of where she could be. How scared she probably is. I just can't help but feel so guilty over this. I didn't protect her. It's been two months since they took her. Two months and no contact.

The police are still investigating who took Anna. They're pretty sure it was Brian Campbell, but they have no evidence, none at all. But I know it's him. I just know it.

After the interview, we're all scheduled to go to the studio, but I go home. They don't actually need us for a while, they just like to have us there early. I enter my home and walk upstairs to my room. I sit on the bed and look at the trunk next to my dresser. Anna's stuff.

"Ugh." I say and fall back. I can't take this anymore. I'm going to go find her. I have too. I can't just leave her. I stand up and leave the house, grabbing my jacket and keys on the way. Once out to the car, I slide my sunglasses on and drive off. I tap my thumbs on the steering wheel.

I go to the car shop Brian works at. I'm going to talk to him myself. I shut the car door harder than I had planned, but it doesn't matter. It works with the image I'm try to show. Boldly, I make my way into the lobby and ask for Brian.

"What are you doing here?" I hear a voice. I turn and see Brian before me.

"Where is she?!" I yell, taking a step closer.

"Who?" He asks with a slight smirk. I clench my fists.

"You know who. Where is Anna?"

"I think, whoever took her, wouldn't be too happy with you looking for her. They may end up killing her," he pauses and looks me dead in the eyes, "that is, if they haven't killed her already."

All the anger I'd been holding back explodes as I punch him, no doubt giving him a black eye.

"What's going on?" A man steps into the lobby. He looks at Brian then back at me. "I'm gonna have to ask you to leave, sir." He says to me.

I mutter a few swear words as I walk back to my car.

I don't know what I'm going to do. How I'm going to find her. But I will.

*****

I sit back in one of the chairs, looking at pictures of Anna on my phone while Zayn's doing some vocals.

"What's up?" Niall sits in the chair next to mine. I shrug.

"I just don't know what to do. I mean, how am I going to find her?"

"I don't know, but the cops are working as best as they can to find her."

"I know that, but-"

"Look, we all miss her, but there's not a lot we can do."

"No, I'm not going to sit back and do nothing. I mean, I love her." The words sink in as I say them. I love her. I really love her. All four boys look over at me. "I can't just sit here while she's out there, who knows what they're doing to her!" I stand up. "I'm going to find her."

"How?" Liam asks.

"I don't know, but I will."

*****

OKAY SO THIS WAS A REALLY SHORT CHAPTER :(

I just happen to have bad writer's block :(

Heyyy check out my 5sos fanfics :)

Comment and Vote please?

Thanks!!

Stay strong

Izzy