Chapter Five

**Anna's POV**

The doctor was just here for my second check up. He seemed different from last time. I'm not sure why, but I just shrugged it off.

I sit beside Harry on his couch, watching a movie. I'm not really focused on the movie, my mind wants to wander. I've been at Harry's house for almost a month now. Inside. Never allowed to go outside, I can only dream. I do that sometimes, sit at the window and stare into the backyard. At the grass. The trees. Imagining what fresh air smells like, considering I don't ever remember the smell. It's like I've spent my entire life indoors. I look up at Harry who's intently watching the movie. I wonder why he doesn't want me going outside? Why he's so afraid of it. I mean, I understand that this guy may be out there looking for me, but does that really mean I can't go outside? At all? But those thoughts quickly fade as I stare at Harry. My thoughts have now wandered to Harry's features. How beautiful he is. How sweet he is. How funny he can be. Is it possible to like someone you've only known for less than a month? I mean to really like. I watch all those old cartoon movies that have a princess falling in love with a boy at first sight. Disney movies, I think Harry called them.

"Do you think it's possible for a person to like someone when they haven't known them for long?" I ask. He looks down at me. "Like in those Disney movies?"

"Oh, love at first sight?" He asks.

"Yeah, that."

"I don't know, I mean, there's this girl I haven't known for very long, but I like her a lot." He says, smiling slightly.

"Really?" I ask as my heartbeat speeds up. Is he talking about me?

"I mean, I think love takes time, but yes, it's possible to like someone when not knowing them long. Why do you ask?" He leans in a bit closing.

"Just thinking, I guess." I say, but don't move. He smiles but leans in closer. My breaths begin to get short, my heart beating even faster than it was before. He looks straight into my eyes. Our faces are inches apart and I can feel his warm breath on my face, giving me goosebumps. I soon begin to wonder if this is my first kiss. Our lips are just about to touch when there's a knock on the front door. He sighs.

"Ruin the moment, why don't you?" He says, getting up to go to the door, opening it.

"Harry Styles, you're under arrest for the hiding of a prime suspect." Someone's at the door. A prime suspect? Who? Me? What? The men at the door come in and walk over to me.

"Harry, what's going on?" I ask as someone handcuffs his hands behind his back.

"Anna Poet, you're under arrest for the murder of Jenna Poet." A man says and turns me around, handcuffing me.

"Harry?" I ask, fear over taking my body.

"It's going to be fine, just trust me." He says to me.

The men lead us outside and there are flashes coming from everywhere. People are so crowded around the cars, police are yelling at them. What is happening?

"What's happening?" I try to yell over all the noise to Harry, but he doesn't hear me.

"What happened, Harry?" I hear someone yell.

"Is it true, Harry?" Another yell.

"You've been hiding a murderer?"

Harry. Harry. Harry. All these people are yelling his name. What is going on? Why do all these people know his name?

I'm put into the backseat of a different police car than Harry. People with cameras flashing crowded the car making it difficult to get out of Harry's driveway.

My mind feels like its screaming. I'm trying to understand what's happening, but I just don't. I don't understand anything, and I just want Harry here.

We arrive at another building and the cops help me out and lead me inside the building, and Harry's no where in sight.

"Please, let me see, Harry," I say quietly to one of the men.

"We can't do that, miss." He says to me. They sit me down on a bench and leave me alone, talking with some other cops. This is not how I pictured going outside for the first time. Smelling the fresh air, looking at nature, all of that ruined.

"Harry!" I call, when I see them bring him into the building.

"Anna, listen to me, everything's going to be fine." He says as they walk him past me.

How is everything going to be fine? I don't know who I am, but these people think I killed that girl.

A cop comes back and stands me up and walk me to another room, sitting me down in a room. It's an odd one. Only a table and chairs, and a mirror. I've seen this in a movie Harry and I watched.

"Anna, where were you the night of the 15th?" A cop asks me.

"I-I don't know." I say.

"Where were you?" He asks again.

"I don't know. I don't know anything." I say, tears flooding my eyes. "You think I killed that little girl..."

"That little girl was your sister, and your phone and purse was left behind." He tells me.

"I-I don't remember anything." I say. That was it. I didn't remember anything. For all I know, I could have killed that girl, my...my sister. And Harry's known that, and he's kept that from me...

*****

So there it is....yeah, here's my update...let me know what you think :)

And I'm SOOOO sorry. I haven't been on in a while, sorry

-Izzy xx