Epilogue

**3 months later**

**Harry's POV**

I sit next to Anna on the sofa as I flip through the channels.

"How are you feeling today?" She asks.

"Better than I was three months ago, that's for sure." I smile. She smiles back.

"You up for the park later on?" She asks. I nod. "Good, I've been wanting to get some fresh air." I smile.

"What?"

"I'm just so lucky. I'm the luckiest man alive." I say, kissing her lips. She blushes.

"I'm even luckier." She whispers. I shake my head.

"It's not possible." She laughs lightly at my response.

"So, my mom is hoping that bringing some of my friends will help me remember."

"So, you have friends coming?" I ask.

"I guess so." She says with a shrug.

"What's with the shrug?" I ask.

"I don't know. I have friends here. I mean, yeah, I want to remember my life, but, I don't want it to be forced onto me." She says. "Plus, there's always this slight fear that I had someone back there."

"What, like a boyfriend?" I ask. She shrugs, looking down.

"Don't feel upset, Anna. If you did, we'll figure it out."

"But, what if I remember? I don't know."

"Anna, I trust that whatever is meant to be will happen. I want you to be happy. And if that means you get your memories back and realize you're in love with another man, that so be it. I just want you to be happy."

"I love you..."

"I love you, too." I say, kissing her lips gently. My phone buzzes on the table. I sigh. "People really like to interrupt us when we're kissing." She giggles. I pick up the phone, reading the text from an unknown number.

"She's mine." Is all it reads. I look up and out the window, confusion filling my soul, along with a slight amount of fear.

"What is it, Harry?" She asks.

"What? Oh it's nothing," I say, setting the phone back down.

******

And book one is finished!

Soooo, what do you thinks gonna happen??? Ooooooo..

I can't believe it's done. Oh my goodness....

Really hope you enjoyed it.

Stay strong

Izzy