Chapter Eleven

**Harry's POV**

"Anna, open up, please," I knock on the door.

"Go away." She calls out. She's crying.

"Anna, please," I say quietly. The door opens and she stands there, tears staining her eyes. My eyes wander to her arms, where light pink marks run up her arm. I don't say anything just pull her into my arms. "Anna..."

"I'm sorry," she cries.

"You don't have to be sorry." I say. "You remember this. You know what it is you've battled in your past, but you can make it through this, and I'll help you make it through this."

"I'm scared." She says.

"It's okay, everything will be okay." I say. "I talked to the guys. We're going to the police, okay?" I say. She nods, wiping her tears as the guys walk up. I pick up my jacket from the floor, shake it off and hand it to her.

"You okay, Anna?" Liam asks. She nods as she puts the jacket on. I slip my hand into hers.

"You ready?" Niall asks. We both nod and head back to Louis's car.

As we make it into town, fans begin to form around. We get to the station, climbing out. Like magnets, the fans come running. I keep Anna close as I take pictures and give autographs to the fans.

"Okay, okay, okay. Listen up, please." Louis yells over the screams. "Listen up, please." They don't stop screaming. "HELLO WILL YOU PLEASE JUST BE QUIET." He yells. After a few seconds, the screams quiet. "Listen up, we really need to get inside. You know we love you so much, and we're so sorry, but for your own good and for ours, it would be very wise to let us go inside, and go home. Please, this is very serious stuff."

I take this chance to lead Anna inside away from the fans. I could tell she was getting uncomfortable.

"Are you okay?" I ask. She nods. "Sorry."

"Is it always like that?"

"Most of the time, yes." I say with a weak smile.

"No, no you don't understand, you have to tell me. Where is she? Please!" I see a woman pleading with the man behind the desk.

"We're sorry, ma'am, but we already told you, we're looking for her but-"

"Anna!" She screams and comes running towards us. Anna looks at me wide-eyed as the woman throws her arms around Anna. Oh...this must be her mom. This could be interesting. "Anna, what happened? What happened to Jenna?"

"Ma'am." I say as I can see fear overwhelm Anna.

"Anna, I came as soon as I heard, and as soon as I could." She cries, running her fingers through Anna's hair. "Anna, why aren't you talking?"

"Ma'am. She doesn't remember." I say. She snaps her head to look at me.

"Aren't you...?"

"Harry Styles. Yes. You must be Anna's mom?" I ask.

"Mom? You're-you're my mom?" Anna asks her.

"Honey?" Her mom looks at her then back at me.

"She's lost her memories." I tell her. "She doesn't remember."

"What? Why?" She asks me.

"They, they don't know." I say with a sigh.

"How did you two...meet?"

"He found her. Saved her life." I hear Liam's voice behind me. "He's the one who proved she didn't kill her sister."

"Where have you been?" Louis asks, eyeing her.

"I've-I've been out of town. Out of service area. Couldn't get my phone calls." She says. "I'm just so happy you're okay." She hugs Anna again. Anna awkwardly hugs back. "And you've been taking care of her?" She asks me. I nod.

"Mr. Styles, where have you been?" One of the cops comes rushing towards me, the one who arrested me the first time.

"We went on the run. Sorry, I just didn't know what to do." I tell him, "Officer..?"

"Bradley."

"Officer Bradley."

"Well, running, you shouldn't have done that."

"I know, I'm sorry. But we're here now. What do we do?" I ask.

"Well, we can send you back home. Post some guards outside."

"We want to try to live this as normal as possible."

"And not danger your lives and the lives of your fans? That will be very hard." He says. I sigh.

"What can we do?"

"Not a lot. I still recommend you stay out of sight."

"How nice of you all to be here!" I turn to the entrance and see who I assume to be Brian Campbell, covered head to toe. I quickly grab Anna and shield her.

"What do you want?" Officer Bradley asks, his gun at the ready.

"Its simple really, give me Anna and no one gets hurt." He says.

"What makes you think I'll do that?" I ask. He looks around quickly and grabs the closest person to him, which happens to be Niall, holding him in the hostage position.

"I'll shoot." He says simply.

"Don't do it, man." Niall says to me. Anna steps out from behind me.

"Anna, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Saving him." She says.

"Anna, no." Niall manages to say as she walks over to them.

"Let him go. I'll go with you. Just let him go." Anna says. Brian pushes Niall to the floor, grabbing Anna, and pointing the gun to her head.

"If anyone, anyone comes after us, I'll shoot." He says dragging her out.

*****

Intense, huh?

So, what do you think is going to happen?

Comment and vote please?

Thanks!!

Hey! If you guys like 5sos, check out all four of my 5sos fanfics:)

And you all should go follow my friend TheAllAmazingTaco, because she's got some great fanfics so yeah:)

Stay strong

Izzy