Chapter Four

**Harry's POV**

The boys pull me aside to a different room.

"Do you realize who that is?" Liam says to me.

"She doesn't even know who she is." I say.

"Are you sure?" Liam asks.

"Yes, I'm sure. What's this about?" I look at them.

"You know that little girl that was on the news?" Louis says.

"Yeah..."

"She's the suspect." Louis informs me.

"Who? Anna?" I ask, stunned.

"Her face is all over the news." Niall says.

"What? No. She didn't do it." I say.

"She traveled here with her little sister. They went to our concert. Her purse and phone were left behind." Liam says.

"No." I say and look at Zayn, "She didn't do it. When I found her a man was running away. A doctor came here. Some guy raped her. She did not do this." I say, looking back at the guys.

"It's true, he told me this last night." Zayn tells them.

"She did not do this." I say. The guys exchange a look. "Please, just don't tell anyone she's here."

"We could get arrested if police found out." Liam says.

"Please, don't tell anyone. She did not do this. She doesn't remember a thing from her entire life. She was hurt." I say. "Don't tell anyone. Don't tell her who we are."

"Why?" Louis asks me.

"Because, this is our chance to make a friend that really truly likes us for us, not for what we are. Don't you want that? This is a chance for me to be with someone that likes me for me." I say, looking out the door and down the hall at Anna, building towers with checker pieces. I smile slightly when it falls over and she tries to stop it.

"You like her." Niall says.

"I do. I mean, I barely know her, but I like her." I say, looking back them. "So, please, don't tell anyone."

"Okay." Liam says and the boys nod in agreement.

"Thank you so much." I say to them. I know this is risky, maybe they're right, maybe I should let the cops know, make sure they understand what happened, but they would just arrest Anna. They wouldn't listen to her, not like I do. I trust her. I saw that man running from her. Someone tried to hurt her, and whoever that was, killed her sister.

******

"I'm going to go take a shower." Anna says to me, getting up and walking towards the stairs.

"Okay," I respond and pull out my phone, calling my sister.

"Hello there, little bro." I hear Gemma's voice on the other line.

"Hey, I need a favor." I say.

"And whats that?" She asks.

"I need to you go and pick out a couple of outfits for a friend." I say.

"Uh huh, what kind of friend?"

"She's just a friend, she doesn't have anything but one outfit." I say. "It's complicated and I'll explain it later."

"Okay," she agrees. Before she hangs up I give her the clothing sizes on Anna's clothes from the other night.

Anna comes downstairs shortly after, falling back to the couch beside me.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asks.

"Whatever you want to do." I say.

"That's a lie,"

"How so?" I ask.

"Because, what if I want to go outside?" She says, "we're not allowed to."

"You're right, whatever you want to do, without leaving the house."

"You're really gonna keep me all cooped up inside the house?"

"Yes. It's for your safety." I say. "This guy is out there, and he hurt you and that little girl."

"But shouldn't we like go to the cops?" She asks.

"Well, I mean, but I just think we should keep it quiet for a bit, not tell anyone. Maybe, soon, we will. Let them know you're okay." I say. She nods.

"Can't the cops help us?" She asks. I sigh.

"Do you really want to go to the cops? I mean that's what this guy is expecting. I can protect you just as much as the cops can." I tell her.

"I believe you can, but..."

"If you'd feel safer, I guess I can call them...they can come here..." I say with a sigh, grabbing the phone, this isn't going to end well.

"You know what, you're right, we'll just wait." she says, stopping me from grabbing the phone.

*****

Sorry this chapter was pretty short :/ yeah...it's going to start getting exciting within the next couple chapters, I promise :D so keep reading please :D

Comment and Vote? Tell me what you think, please, but remember lets be nice to each other :)

-Izzy xx