Chapter Fourteen

Sorry for the wait guys:(

**Anna's POV**

I awake in a cold sweat from a nightmare I had just had. It's the same nightmare I've been having since I got to this place. A man, I don't know who, but he hits me. Beats me until I'm screaming for him to stop. Begging him. I always feel this weird feeling in my stomach. I can't really describe it. But I feel a sort of connection to the man. And it makes it so much worse. I sit up, looking around. No one's here. I'm alone. I sit still for a minute, thinking of what I could do. I could attempt the one thing I've been daydreaming of since I've been in this warehouse. Freedom. But, they've already told me that if I did, they'd hurt the ones I love. So I can't. I just can't do it.

I think of Harry, of seeing his face, his smile. I miss him so much. I wish I could be in his arms. To be able to hug him. Kiss him. I miss him. A lot.

I stand up, walking around. I look at one of the doors. I don't know where it goes, but it's where Brian always goes. A bedroom maybe? A whole set of rooms. But, curiosity is getting the best of me as I walk towards it, setting my hand on the doorknob. My heart beat picks up its pace as I slowly turn the knob, opening the door, which creeks, sending a shiver down my spine.

Before me is a single room, though this room has three different rooms in one. On one side is a small kitchen, then the other side has a desk, a bed, and a TV. I walk to the desk and see a cell phone sitting on the desk. My cell phone that Harry bought me. I look back to the door, no one's coming.

I slowly pick it up, looking through the contacts, finding Harry's name. I press it and put it to my ear as it rings. No answer.

"Are you serious, Harry?" I say quietly to myself. I sigh and press Liam's name.

"Anna?!" I hear his voice.

"Liam?"

"Where are you?" He asks.

"I-I don't know." I whisper. "Some kind of warehouse."

"What are you doing?!" I hear Brian yell. I look up and see him enter the room.

"I'm-I'm sorry." I beg as he walks towards me.

"Anna? Anna what's going on?" I hear Liam say frantically. "Harry!" He calls for Harry. Garrett comes in the room, slowly making his way towards me. I shake my head, knowing what's coming next.

"Anna?" I hear Harry's voice on the other line before Garrett knocks the phone out of my hand.

*****

**Harry's POV**

"Anna?" I repeat, my heart racing.

"No. No, stop please," I hear her beg faintly.

"Anna!" I yell into the phone.

"She shouldn't have called you." I hear a voice on the other line.

"Don't touch her!" I yell, along with some other profanities.

"No! Help! Harry!" I hear her start screaming and I can feel my heart break. Knowing I can't do anything to help her. I hear a click and the phone call is ended. I turn to face the boys, a mix of fear and anger wash over me.

"We have to find her." I say. "I can't take it anymore. She's trapped there as he does who knows what to her. No, wait, I think we all know what he's doing to her."

"Okay, yeah, we'll find her. The cops are trying." Liam says.

"It's been two months!" I shout. They all stand in silence. "Sorry," I say realizing they weren't expecting me to shout.

"You don't have to be sorry, man." Louis says.

"It's just been so long since I've seen her. I miss her. I feel so helpless because I can't help her." I say, falling back to the couch.

"We'll find her." Niall says, patting my shoulder. I lay my head back, searching my brain for a solution.

*****

The next morning, as we leave the studio, we are crowded by fans. I try to do my best giving each one of them some attention. A smile. A picture. An autograph. Whatever I can. Once we break through the crowd, I walk slowly out to my parked car, turning when I thought I heard something. I shrug my shoulders to myself, sticking my hands into my coat pocket.

"Hey! Hey!" I turn to see a guy running towards me. "My sister's a huge fan, can you please sign this for her?" He hands me a piece of paper.

"What's her name?" I ask, taking the paper and pen from him.

"Oh, Betty," he says. I nod, signing the paper with a note to his sister. "Thanks!"

"You're welcome," I smile as he walks off. I resume my walk to my car, thinking of Anna and how I'm going to find her.

I park my car in the parking lot across from the car shop Brain works at. Watching him. Waiting. When he leaves, I start my car up, being careful, and following him to where ever it is he's going. The only reason I haven't done this sooner was because the cops told me to let them do the job. He pulls into the parking lot of a warehouse, getting out and looking around as he enters. I park my car down the street. I call the guys then the cops. I reach into the backseat, throwing a hoodie, beanie and sunglasses on, hoping no one would see me. I slowly make my way to the warehouse. As I get closer, I hear screams, recognizing them as Anna's. I look around, no one's here to hear her. I rush to the door, taking a deep breath and swinging the door open.

I see a man, pinning Anna. She struggling, begging him to stop.

"Get off her." I say, and then realize, it's not Brian on her. It's another boy. The other brother.

"Harry!" She screams, but he stuffs a washcloth in her mouth. Brian steps into my view, blocking his younger brother and Anna.

"You shouldn't have come here." Brian says, his brother walking up beside him, zipping up his pants. I punch Brian then proceed to punch the other kid, taking my chance to run to Anna. She throws her arms around me, covering herself with the bed sheet.

"Get dressed, you're coming home." I tell her. She nods, gathering her clothes together.

*****

Another short chapter :( I'm sorry.

I have an announcement to make!!

Ahem *clears throat* I have decided (with a little help from my friend "TheAllAmazingTaco" ; you should go check out her fanfics:D ) to make a sequel to this fanfic! I'm really excited and have great plans. This does, however, mean this fanfic is coming to an end. :(

Comment and vote please?

Thanks for reading!!

Stay strong

Izzy