Chapter Two

This chapter deals with a little bit of some serious issues that happened to Anna. It won't be in much detail.

**Harry's POV**

I lean back against the wall outside my guest room that Anna was in with Dr. Campbell. My gut is telling me something isn't right, and I want to be in there with her.

I reach into my pocket and pull out the necklace I found on her, the one I'm hiding from her. Here I stand, staring at my face on the pendent. She's one of my girls. That automatically makes me feel protective of her. She's obviously gone through a lot of pain in the past, the scars are her wrist tell me that, so that too, makes me feel protective. But there's something else. I don't want to say it's 'love at first sight' because well, I don't know, but I found her, I saved her, I feel like I have to protect her.

I put the necklace back in my pocket. I don't want to tell her. I don't want her to know who I am. Not yet. I want her to be friends with me for me, not because I'm Harry Styles, the boy from One Direction. I feel like I could actually have a future with this girl, I mean, she's beautiful, and I don't want that based on how much money I have, where I've been, and even though I hate to say it, because I'm famous.

"Harry?" I hear Anna call my name. I open the door.

"What is it?" I ask. She's brought her legs to her chest and is looking quite upset. Dr. Campbell is holding a needle and a little glass bottle. "What is that?" I ask.

"It's to calm her down, she'll be asleep." He explains.

"Are you okay with that?" I ask her, sitting next to her. She nods. I hold my hand out for her to hold as he puts the needle by her vein. She takes hold and squeezes my hand. "Hey, look at me." She looks into my eyes as I rub my thumb on her hand to comfort her. She slowly gets sleepy as the medicine does it's work. Her head falls to my chest and she's asleep now. I gently lay her back and get up, hesitantly leaving the room.

I pace back and forth. Waiting. I hate waiting. I get a text on my phone. From Liam.

"What's going on?" He asks, replying to my earlier text that I told him and the other guys that I had something big happen.

"It's a lot to explain. I want you and the boys to come over in the next couple of days, but you can't tell anyone about anything." I text back.

The time that passes seems to be forever before the door is opened and Dr. Campbell steps out, looking down at the ground.

"Well?" I ask.

"Well, I can't be sure to why she's lost her memory, exactly, that's something therapy may tell us, or time will tell. Bruising on her arms indicates a struggle, she has some self-defense wounds, and..." He pauses.

"What?"

"She was hurt. Whoever it was, it was man, and he took advantage of her." He tells me. I clench my fists.

"You can go now." I say.

"You should get her to the hospital."

"Go." I say and he hesitantly leaves. I open the door and sit next to Anna, pushing the hair from her face. She's still asleep, but I assume she'll wake up soon.

I can't imagine what would drive any man to hurt someone like that. And now I have the tough decision of deciding whether or not I will Anna what I've just learned. Part of me knows I should, but the other part of me knows she'll be scared, knows she'll be paranoid, but I know I won't let anything happen to her.

My phone rings, I pull my phone out and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask, knowing that it was Zayn on the phone.