California Part llll

*Recap*

------------------------------------------

Location- OMG Van

Date- 10:10 pm

Time- May 27, 2014 Tuesday

------------------------------------------

Jayla POV

My uncle came out of no where, and yanked my arm. "Jay, What the hell ? Why is your nose bleeding ? Can you ever stay out of trouble ? Damn, Jay When your friend goes back home your going with her. I just can't deal. I brought you on the tour cause I thought it would keep you out of trouble."

I zoned out after he said What the hell ? ! "Get in the van. RIGHT NOW !" I went to the van with my head down. Riah was right behind me. I sat in back, and started to cry. I was beyond pissed. "Here." Princeton said, while handing me a tissue for my bloody nose.

Even though Mariah got beat up she wasn't bleeding. She just had a bruise on her arm. "Thanks" I said loud enough for him to hear it. "No prob."

*End Of Recap*

------------------------------------------

Location- Princeton House

Date- 11:10 pm

Time- May 27, 2014 Tuesday

------------------------------------------

RayRay POV

Hell I don't know what the hell happen earlier, but that shit was crazy. TM &'& TOMG know about the fight...just that fast. That's not even the biggest news. There's a new Team....Team Jayla. I was reading tweets earlier and saw a new hashtag #TJ. I didn't know why it stood for, so I clicked it, and then I saw the full hashtag. #TeamJayla.

They were defending her. Saying stuff like, "Bee started it cause she a sub tweeter." Some where clueless to what was going on. Either way it go this shit is stupid. Nique thinks I like Jayla, when the only person I want is her.

Desiree thinks Roc and Jayla got something going on just because they took a picture at mcdonald's.

"Ouch." Mariah cried, in pain drawing me out of my thoughts. They were trying to get a Charlie horse out of her leg. "See if you wasn't fighting this wouldn't had happened." I said, walking over to her handing her a banana.

"What was I suppose to do ? Watch my R.O.D get jumped ? And what's this for ?" She asked, taking the banana. "Well, I can't argue with that reason. But, the banana helps with the Charlie horse."

She started to take a bite of the banana, until she flinched in pain due to Jayla trying to get the Charlie horse out. Her flinching caused her to drop the banana on the floor. "That was the last banana too. Your only option is to eat it off the floor." I explained to her.

"I'm not finna eat that off the floor." "5 Second rule ?" "Ew. No." " 2..3..4.. Hurry before it reach 5." "I'm not eating that." She said, glaring me down. "You act like my floor is dirty." Prince said, while watching Vampire Diaries on the computer.

Exactly, after he said that Beans came walking in the living room with muddy feet. "BEANS !" Princeton yelled, hopping off the couch and cuddling beans. "And you said the floor wasn't dirty." Me and Mariah laughed. He gave us the finger, and went to clean Beans.

For all the slow people if you haven't figured out yet that Beans is Princeton pet dog....well now you know. "You should go take a bath in hot warm. It should come completely out when you wake up in the morning." Jayla said, getting off the floor and sitting on the couch.