California Part l

Please Please Please COMMENT &'& Vote please please please

------------------------------------------
Location- Tour Bus
Date- 4:14am
Time- May 27, Tuesday
------------------------------------------

Roc Royal POV

I can't sleep. We got on the tour bus around two something, and I've been awake every since. I was texting Desiree, but she fell asleep on me around three. Now, I'm just listening to this same playlist.

Jacob: Aye, when we stop at a gas station get on the tour bus with me a nigga lonely and shit

Roc: Ight.

Ray and Prod were knocked out, and Prince was just on Netflix watching vampires diaries I think. "Aye, Prince." I said, tapping him cause he had his headphones in.

"What ?" "Ask Walt if we can stop at a gas station." "You do it your self." "Ugh, your no help." I rolled my eyes, and made my way to Walt. "Aye, Walt. You up ?" He clearly wasn't.

"Huh ?" He said in his sleepy voice. "Can we stop at a gas station ?" "For what child ?" "Umm.....snacks. We ran out." I lied. We had plenty of snacks I just needed to get on Jacob's bus.

@Royal3R: Am I da only niggah awake wen a niggah supposed 2 b sleep so dey can make dis money 💯💯💰💸

Walter got up, and went and told our bus driver to stop at the nearest gas station. Within a few minutes we pulled up at the gas station.
Roc: Meet me in the chip section.

Jacob: Ight.

I grabbed two bags of Doritos , and then grabbed a Faygo, cream soda kind. Jacob and Princeton came to the chips section shortly after. "So, you gone get on the tour bus with me ?" "Yea. Aye, Prince tell Walt I'm getting on Jacob tour bus."

He nodded his head, and went to go pay for his hot cheetos. I paid for my stuff, and got on the tour bus with Jacob. "What you be doing on here ? Your like the only one on here."

"I know that's why I asked yo ass to ride with me." "You got any movies on this bitch, so I can fall asleep ?" "Yea, I be right back." He got up, and went to the back. I was just minding my business, before I saw Jacob phone light up.

It was sitting right next to me on the couch, so all I did was glance. He had a text message from.......Jayla ? Why he be texting Walter's niece ?

I wanted to be nosey so bad, but I was afraid of getting caught. "Shit." I mumbled to myself in frustration. Jacob came back with three movies in his hands.

"All I have is The conjuring, Ride Along, and Step up 2." "Ride along off top." "I knew you was gone say that." He laughed, as we walked to the back and popped in the movie.

"Before, we start this movie I got a question." "What is it ?" "Why you be texting Walters niece ?" "How you know i be texting her ?" "Cause when you was looking for a movie your phone lit up, and her name popped up as a text message."

"Oh." He said, while pressing play on the remote. "You didn't answer my question." "Its nothing big. Were just friends. Ray got here number too !" He said bluntly, turning up the volume using the remote.

Maybe, they were just friends. Maybe, they weren't, but its none of my business anyways. "Aye, one more question ?" "What ?" "You gone fuck her ?!" I asked, grinning. He looked at me, and we busted out laughing.

"You something else Roc. I don't even like her like that. She pretty, but I don't want her." I nodded my head, and all my focus went back to the movie.

We didn't even finish watching the movie. We fell asleep before we even reached the middle of it.

It was now 10:54 in the morning, and we was at rehearsal. I was tired as fuck. "Come on Roc. Get it together." Walter yelled from the audience section. I rolled my eyes at him, and gave just a little more effort.