Meeting "MB"

Jayla POV

"Uncle Walt, where we going ?" I asked after we got off the plane in California. "We gotta pick up the boys." "Who, I was hoping it was just us ?" "Calm down. You'll see." with that being said he walked up to some lady, and hugged her.

"Aye, Jay. Come here." He shouted gesturing me to come here. Moving slowly, I made my way to him.....and her. "This is my niece. Jayla."

"Hey, Jayla I'm Kiesha. I will be joining y'all for tour." She said while sticking out her hand expecting me to shake it. I just turned my head toward my uncle, cause nobody said anything about going on tour.

"Tour !? Tour !? You didn't say anything about going on tour." I saw Keisha slowly put her hands in her pocket...yes bitch you got swerved.

"I thought your mother told you." "My mother ?! My mother?! Take me back home !" "Jayla, chill out you'll love it." "Walter, I want to go back to Atlanta ....NOW!" I actually called him Walter.

"Kiesha I'm sorry for her actions. Jayla get in the car." I stood there with my arms crossed, to show him I was serious. "Fine Jay, one of our tours is in Atlanta. When we fly out there I'll drop you off at your mom's."

I stood there for a minute, and thought about it. "Fine." With that being said I got in the very back seat of the van. Keisha got in the drivers seat, while my uncle Walt got in the passenger seat.

"The boys are all over Roc Royal's house." Keisha said. "Even Prodigy ? We don't have to fly out and get him this time, do we ?" My uncle said, with his fat ass lip hanging off his face. Look like he been using coal as lip stick. I'm sorry I'm just mad at him right now.

"Yes. Prodigy is there too. Thank god." Within a few minutes later we arrived at...I guess Roc Royal 's house. "Jayla, you getting out ?" My uncle asked.

"No." I said with an attitude, raising my eyebrows, and rolling my eyes at him. "Whatever." He said as him and Keisha went and knocked on their door.

You can say I was in the van for at least 20 minutes before Walter Keisha and some kids came outside with suit cases.

They opened the trunk and put their suit cases in it.

"Aye, Walter bruh. Last time we was on tour didn't Prodigy trip on stage ?" The boy with the two braids ask, as he climbed in the van. "Ray, don't make me bring up when you almost fell sliding down the stairs thing." I'm guessing Prodigy said.

The boys laughed at Prodigy comeback, but all fell silent when they noticed me in the very back. "Who's she ?" The boy with the afro attempted to whisper, but failed.

"That is my niece. Jayla." Walter said. "Hey, I'm Princeton." "I'm Rayray, but you can just call me Ray." "Wassup, I'm Prodigy." "I'm Big Deal, but please call me Myles." "Just call me Roc." He said flashing this big ass smile.

I gave them a 'Wassup' gesture with my head, and went back to texting my friend. So, I'm guessing they are Mindless Behavior.

------------------------------------------

A/N- Sorry For Errors

Comment Vote Share Blog Everything