California part 5

------------------------------------------
Location- Wet Seals
Date- 1:10 pm
Time- May 28, 2014 Friday
------------------------------------------

Lolo POV

This week has been crazy. Luckily, we get to get rid of that steam by going shopping. But, me I been the quite one.

Am I wrong for not having beef with Jayla &'& her friend even though they fought my sister ? Well whatever.

"This Is cute." I said, while holding up a purple shirt that was cut up at the bottom of it. "Bre. That's your color." Zonnique said. "You should get it."

I held the shirt out for Bre to take it, but she declined my offer. "No, thanks. I have to much purple." We searched around for like 10 more minutes, and we all left the store with at least 6 items each.

"I'm hungry." Bahja cried. "Let's go to the food court. I want some burger kings." I suggest. We all agreed, and headed down to the food court.

If y'all were to go to the food court y'all would probably get some Chinese food. But, me I take the Chinese samples, and walk into the Burger King line. Like a boss !

I got 6 chicken nuggets, a slushy, and fries. Bee and Nique just got a slushy. I could of sworn Bee said she was hungry. Bre got the same thing as me, and we went to sit down and eat.

"What do y'all wanna do after we leave the mall ?" Bre asked, before putting a chicken nugget in her mouth. "We can go back to the hotel, and watch a movie pop popcorn. You know, just hang." Nique suggested.

"Y'all I be back. I got to piss." I got up from the table, and made my way to the bathroom. On my way to the bathroom I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm sorry excuse me." I said, while helping them pick up the stuff they dropped. "No, it's my fault I should of watched where I was going. Hey I'm Deontae, but you can call me Tae." he said sticking his hand out for a hand shake.

He looked so familiar. Like, if I seen him before. He was light skin and gorgeous.... I mean he was alright nothing special. He had some pretty hazel eyes too.

"I'm Lourdes, but you can call me Lolo." I said, while shaking his hand. "Do I know you from some where...cause you look familiar ?" I asked him curiously.

"Well, maybe on a magazine, or on TMZ." Was he joking or being serious ?! "Are you joking, or for real ?" "I'm like so for real." "You famous ?" "No, but my dad is."

His dad is ? Who the hell is his dad ? His dad gots to be sexy if Deontae is. "Uh, who's your dad ?" He kissed his teeth at me, and rolled his eyes.

"You don't know ?" he asked me in shock. I shook my head slowly, because I was kind of embarrassed at not knowing, but then again I still think he is joking. "Do you know who I am ?" I asked trying to make him feel stupid.

"Yeah, Lolo." he laughed. I gave him a 'really' face to show I was for real. "No, I don't know who are. So, tell me....who are you ?" "You have to tell me who your father is first, then I'll tell you who I am."

"My dad is Chris brown." He lying his ass off. "Be for real." I said with doubt all in my voice. "I'm so serious. Now, tell me who you are." "I'm Bahja Sister." "Bahja ?" "Yes. Beauty from the OMG Girlz."

------------------------------------------
Location- Hotel
Date- 8:01 pm
Time- May 28, 2014 Friday
------------------------------------------

Bahja POV

We just got back from dinner. We went out to Logan's, and when I tell you their steak is everything. I mean it's everything. We went to red box to rent a movie for the night, no actually we rented two. One to actually watch, and another to fall asleep watching.