Oklahoma

Please Vote &'& Comment it let's me know your reading and if you like it or not !!

------------------------------------------
Location- Tour Bus
Date- 3:30 am
Time- May 30, 2014 Sunday
------------------------------------------

Zonnique POV

"Fuck it up !! Fuck it up !! Fuck it up !!" All the girls on the tour bus cheered Mariah on to chug down this strong ass drink. I guess after Wave Pool everybody decided to drop the beef with each other. Mariah came and apologized to me, and I apologized to her.

I don't know what happen between Bee and Jayla, but they cool now. Everybody just seems to be on the same page now. Jayla apologized to me, and I apologized to her. Everybody just.......cool.

"Shit...! Burn my fucking throat." Mariah laughed. "I'm never doing that again ! You got me fucked." Everybody laughed, as she over exaggerated.

"Alright, who next ?" Bee asked. "I volunteer ! I'm boss." I grabbed a new bottle, and put it to my lips. "Wait. Wait. Wait. Instead of killing each other throats with this drink....lets have girl talk !" Bee suggested.

Everybody mumbled sure under their breathe, and shrugged their shoulders. "Um, so....what's there to talk about ?" I asked.

"Well, girl talk is always about boys...duh !!" Bahja says. " Not all the time it can some times be about drama, and periods, and stuff like that." I said, trying to dodge the topic.

"No, it's going to be About boys....tonight. So, heres what I know.....Somebody likes Jacob....Latimore." Bahja bluntly put out there.

------------------------------------------
Location- Theatre
Date- 10:30 am
Time- May 30, 2014 Sunday
------------------------------------------

Jacob L POV

" Versace, Versace, girl if you want it know that you got it
'Cause you look amazing, like you from Asia, some exotic
So tell me what you want girl
Cause I know he can't do it this well
Must be the way that I talk to ya
That always keep ya comin right back
Just say my love is so addicting
And it's hard for him to keep up with me - "

"Alright, you good Jacob. MB WHERE YALL AT ?? " Walter dismissed me, as I made my way off the stage and into my dressing room. I made it to my dressing room, and shut the door behind me.

Sitting in my chair, I glanced at my self in the mirror provided for me. Pounds of sweet ran down my face, and my white tee was sticking to my chest indicating it was wet from sweat.
"Damn, it's hot !" I took off my shirt, tossing it on the floor, and took the white hand towel and wiped my face with it.

" Girl what can I say
That song ain't got you like mines do
I'm all up in your head
I'm your favorite song
C-c-can't stop the track girl
Admit I got you
R-running it back
This your favorite song
Ay,
I'm always there when your tears fall on your pillow
I'm here to cheer you up
I'm your favorite song
You always want me around
D-ditto, as long as I got you
It's whatever you want -"

Your Favorite Song blared through the speaks scaring the hell out of me. After, we leave Oklahoma I think we head to my home town.....Wisconsin, or we head to Kansas.....no I think it was Missouri ! Hell I don't remember.

"Knock knock." Someone said behind the closed door. Me.....forgetting that I took off my shirt carelessly told them to come in. Guess Who it was. No, For real guess. I'll give you a hint; It's a girl.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bahja
.
.
.
.