California Part 6

------------------------------------------
Location- IHOP
Date- 7:00 am
Time- May 29, 2014 Saturday
------------------------------------------
Myles POV

"Eggs, two pancakes, bacon, and orange juice to drink." I gave my order to the waitress, as me, the boys including Roc, and Mariah, and Jayla sat at the table talking about what we gone do on our last day off.

Mariah and Jayla being girls.....suggested to go shopping. We all agreed to go with them since we like shopping too, or whatever. Princeton and Ray wanted to go to an art museum. I would go, but when my school had field trips to museum I would be bored as hell.

Me, Prodigy, Jacob, and Roc suggested to go, go cart races.....everybody was down for that. First, everybody agreed to go to the museum just for Prince and Ray, then we would hit up go cart racing. After, go cart racing we plan to go to the mall, buy things take them back to the house change clothes, and hit up the beach, and that would sum up our day.

After, ten minutes after ordering the lady brought us our food and drinks. "I can't believe after today you guys have to leave us." I said referring to the fact that Mariah and Jayla have to go back to Atlanta. It was just suppose to be Mariah leaving, but after that fight Walter kicked Jayla off the tour.

"I know right. I'm sorry you guys." Jayla said, while cutting up her pancake. "It's not exactly your fault." "Actually Prince, it is I let simple pussy words control my actions."

"Wait, what happen ?" Roc asked. I forgot he wasn't with us, cause he left with Desiree. "Bee, Nique, Mariah, and Jayla got the fighting." I explained to him. "Like, fist fighting ?" Everyone nodded their head. "Why ?"

"Something stupid. I don't want to talk about it !" Jayla said, while stuffing her pancake in her mouth. The moment got awkward, and silent. Mariah phone started ringing which kind of broke the silence.

"One, two, one two...

Thought I told you not to trust these hoes

Say they love you, when you know they don't

Say they will, but shit, you know they won't

Yeah, you hear me, you don't feel me, though

And you are not the only one...

You are not the only one...

You are not the only one...-"

"Hello." She answered, then mouthed the words 'It's my mom' to us. "Yeah, at like 10 at night......How come ?" Her face started to scrunch up. "Well, be safe and I'll see you soon. Bye I love ya." She hung up, and looked at Jayla.

"Guess What, Jay ?" "Your mom said I can't come over when we get back ?" Jayla said with this sad face. "No, our flight has be canceled. Because, there is this big storm heading to Atlanta, and they closed the airport down there."

"I guess it's not y'all last day with us after all." Prodigy smirked. "Yea, I guess not." Jayla cooed. Why is Jayla over here cooing. I looked at everyone to see if anyone else caught that.

Ray was in his phone doing god knows what. Princeton was struggling trying to open the extra butter they gave him. Mariah had her mouth open staring at the back of Jayla's head. I guess she caught on to it too.

Roc was coloring on the kids menu he asked for like a big idiot. He even got salty at one point cause the crayon broke, and he asked the waitress for some Crayola crayons, because the dollar tree ones they got don't work. He said the red look pink, and the blue look white.