Michigan

------------------------------------------
Location- Outside hotel
Date- 2:50 pm
Time- June 10, 2014
------------------------------------------

RayRay POV

"Okay, but yet you walking around looking innocent. But, really you been fucking cheating on me with some fuck boy Zoey !!" I was boiling with anger.

I told my self to never put my hands on a women...EVER !! But, I really want to punch something.

"Ray, look I'm sorry ok. But, hear me out me and Zoey are just friends nothing more I promise." Zonniqie shouted back at me.
"Okay, so...so tell me this....what if I go text.......Kaelynn, and tell her I love her..," I could feel my throat starting to hurt.

It hurted every time I swallowed, and I was fighting my tears back. Call me what you want, but you can't say I'm not faithful and loyal to a women. "And, what if I also tell her I can't wait to see, because I miss hugging her...and..and miss seeing her smile everyday...how would you feel ?"

I never been so heart broken before. So, let me tell you what happen; I was going through Zonnique photos on her phone, and a text notification pops up at the top of her screen. It was from this nigga named Zoey, can't forget to mention the heart eyes emojis beside it.

So, I was like "Bae, somebody texted you," and she told me to open it. When I opened it that shit said ' Niq Niq I miss you. I love you, and I can't wait to hold you in my arms again '. Me being me I'm trying to make excuses for her, but I scrolled up and read the previous messages.

She been in his house. He been in hers. One part he was talking bout her lips, like if he done tried them before. The sad thing about it is that she expects me not to be mad. She got me fucked ALL the way up.

After, the fact that she couldn't answer my question I just gave her a dirty look, shook my head, and then walked off to Prince hotel room.

"What's wrong ??" Prince asked, as I sat down on the couch. I wasn't in the mood to talk so I just shook my head, and closed my eyes. I guess my quietness said it all, cause he didn't say nothing after that.

I got on Twitter, and went through my mentions. Saw a lot from fans, and fanpages, but the only one that caught my eye was from IBeezHavMindless.

@IBeezHavMindless: @Raytrendyme I think @ZoeyZuko throwing slick shots.

I forward my eyebrows together, and clicked on Zoey Twitter name. I know this pencil grip head ass nigga ain't throwing shade. How you gone throw shade with a name like Zoey ?? That's more of a girl name than boys.
When his page loaded up, I saw three tweets referring to me.

@ZoeyZuko: He Just Now Finding Out !! Been Talking To Her For... Going On 4 Months Now.

@ZoeyZuko: She Say I'm Just A Friend, But She Dont Kiss Me Like A Friend.

@ZoeyZuko: **Ring Ring** That's Her Calling Right Now ✌️

I thought about replying, but then I thought about the riot it would create. I glanced over at Prince who was staring me down. I threw my photo onto the bed, so he could read the tweets.

"Is he talking bout Zonnique ?" Prince asked, while heading me my phone back. "Yea." I said bluntly. "Man you can do better than Zonnique anyways." "Please... No I can't." "What about that girl you meet last night at the meet and greet, then at the "club"."

"Who ?!" "Man, you know who I'm talking bout. The long pretty hair...with the pretty brown eyes. What's her name ? Tyler...Taysia... Oh yeah Taylor."