California Part ll

------------------------------------------

Location- Backstage

Date- 8:45 pm

Time- May 27, 2014 Tuesday

------------------------------------------

Princeton POV

Were up next on stage. We had three opening acts this show. Mr. and Mrs. Fresh were up first singing their single, My Baby. The fans really liked them, and some actually knew the song.

After, Mr. and Mrs. Fresh Jacob went next singing; Alone, Blast off, Fantasy girl, and Back & Forth.

OMG Girlz were on stage now. They had two more songs, then it was our turn The songs they had to do were; Lover Boy, Baddie, Incredimazable, Gucci this Gucci That, Do You Remember, and Can't Stop Loving You.

"I'm so nervous." I said to the guys, as we got ready. "Think of your family. I always do that before a show. It calms me down a little." Prodigy, said giving me advice.

"Why are you scared ? You already did like 100 shows." Jayla asked me. Yes, I'm still scared of her. "You try it." "I have no talent." She said, while getting up off the couch and walking out the room.

Hope I didn't make her mad. She might try to kill me in my sleep. "Your on in five." Walter came, and told us. Not only did that mean we had to perform in 5 minutes it also means we have to pray.

I started walking to where we meet up to pray, but as soon as I walked out the room Jayla was standing there like if she was waiting for me. She stared me down. "Good Luck." She smiled, and walked off.

Everybody formed a circle, and bowed our heads, as Walter began to pray.

"God, let this please be a successful show like always. Thank you for blessing these five boys with talent. Thank you for sending all these helpful people to help make what's happening now happen. So, let this be a good show, and let everyone return home safely. So, we can go to sleep." A couple people laughed, but I didn't find anything funny. "In Jesus name...." He continued. "Amen." Everyone said together.

When Walter said five boys I was confused, until I remember Myles and his DJ skills.

"Your on in two." Some guy came, and told us. We all got in our spots, for when they raisie us up and we will be in the middle of the stage. I could hear Myles getting the crowd hyped up.