Las Vegas, Nevada Part ll

------------------------------------------

Location- Bow Down Theatre

Time- 8:45am

Date- May 24, 2014

------------------------------------------

Jacob L POV

"I need some real love in my life I want it to last more than one night Cause if I had one wish, And I was dead broke, Need somewhere to lay my head, I would wish for them to bring me my baby Bring me my baby Cause I don’t wanna be alone Be alone No I don’t wanna be alone Alone." I sung into the mic, during rehearsal.

"Okaa, Jacob your set. OMG come on your up next." Walter yelled from the audience section. I hopped down from the stage, and went and sat by Jayla.

"So, how is Walter your Uncle ?" I asked her. She looked up from her phone, before replying. "He's my mom's brother." "How come you were lucky enough to come on tour with us ?"

"I wouldn't call this 'lucky'." She said, while putting bunny ears around the word lucky. "How come ? You get to spend three months with Mindless Behavior, OMG Girlz, and me."

"Because, I was forced to come. I could be hanging with my friends right about now, instead of sitting inside of an empty theatre, and waking up at five something in the morning. I wouldn't have to watch some little boys talk into a mic, when I could be sleep."

She had a point. "Why were you forced ?" "I was so called bad at school, so my mom sent me with Walter for the summer. Because, she needed a break from me."

I was about to reply, before House Party blast from the speakers. I want to get to know Jayla, because she seemed cool. Maybe, we could be friends. I tapped her shoulder, regaining her attention. I gestured her to follow me. I stood up, and backstage we went.

"Why we come back here ?" She asked, while getting comfortable on the couch. "Did you want to be out there with all that noise ?" "I mean I was out there when you were up there." "Well do you want to go back out there ?" "No, this couch became really comfortable." I laughed at how tired she was.