Michigan Part 2

** Recap **

------------------------------------------
Location- Bahja Hotel
Date- 5:50 pm
Time- June 10, 2014
------------------------------------------

Bre POV

This is going to be funny. Prodigy about to be mad jealous today. When he realize Lucas and Jayla could possibly start "talking" he gone want her back... I know prodigy.

I knocked on Bahja door as she let me in. Zonnique was sitting on the floor watching Netflix, while Bahja looked as if she was about to do her hair. "What ?" Bahja asked me with that stank ass attitude.

"I just came to tell y'all that we have to be downtown at 7, and it's already 6 so there for you have less than 45 minutes to get ready." I laughed, cause it takes them approximately an hour and 30 minutes to get ready for anything.
It will take them two hours to get prepared to take a shit. Without them asking any questions Bahja went in the bathroom and shut the door, whil Zonnique got up off the floor, and took off to her hotel room.

I was about to walk out the hotel room till I heard Bahja phone go off. Normal I wouldn't care, but something was telling me to go check it out. I stood there hesitate for like two minutes, before making my way over to the bed where Bahja phone was at.

I glanced over at the bathroom to make sure Bahja wasn't coming. I heard the shower turn on so I knew for a fact it was clear to check. She had a message from......Lucas....

Lucas 😈🔥

This is going to be easy... She's already wanting to meet up with me. Guess it's going to be easy to...........

Guess it's going to be easy to what ????? I wish iPhone would show the whole message. I slide the message to the right, but she had a passcode on her phone. I rolled my eyes in frustration, and threw her phone on the bed and left.

What is Bahja up to ? Is star apart of it ?

------------------------------------------

**End Of Recap**

------------------------------------------
Location- Maggie Moo's
Date- 7:15 pm
Time- June 10, 2014
------------------------------------------

Jayla POV

"Bitch what you thought I wouldn't come in this bitch and murder some shit hoe you got me fucked up !!" Bahja kept rapping all the way to the ice cream shop. Now it's stuck in my head.

"Get what you want I'm paying." Lucas smiled at me. I smiled back, as I turned and looked at all the different flavored ice cream.

"Get what you want I'm paying." I heard prodigy mimic under his breath. His jealous ass caused me to laugh.

"What do you think about Cotton Candy ??" I asked Lucas. "I don't know I always get cookies & creams." "Your so basic." "But, you like my basic ass." "You sure ?" He kissed his teeth as we got our ice cream, and met back with the others at the table.

"Jayla yo mouth so damn blue. Look like you got on Thot lip stick." Roc and Ray laughed. "Y'all thought that was funny ? Nigga it's just this cotton candy ice cream. Yours would be a different color too if you didn't get that bootleg vanilla." I snapped back a Roc.

"Right ! Vanilla so played out." Mariah and Lolo laughed. "Suck my ass !!" "Salty, Roc ?" Me and Riah laughed together. He just rolled his eyes at us.
"Anyways, Lucas wanna go walk in the park ?" I asked him, but before he could answer Bre had something to say.

"No, you can't walk in the park with him." Bre snapped, while giving Lucas an evil glare. "What ? Why ?" "You just can't."

"Yes, you can ! Go ahead with ya bad self." Bahja inputed. I immediately grew uncomfortable with the situation, because Bre is telling me no and Bahja for some old reason is telling me yes.
I still don't trust her even though she apologized at Wave pool. If you know Bahja you can easily tell it was a fake apology. She was just embarrassed that's all.