CHAPTER 4: The Attack

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 4 ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

       IT WAS MERE EVENING, I was already awake. I've never been had a great lucid dreaming like this until now. Such a nightmare. I almost believed it.

       I looked around and examined the place where I stayed in while having an argument with myself. I ran towards the door to glimpse outside but then I still saw people in old dresses and the old place. I frowned, felt perplexed. How still it convinced me that I was not dreaming.

       I climbed out my window and determined it was a little past midnight. Little relief that felt me just now but I still wasn't calm and not knowing how to react how I ended up here in Pirates Of The Caribbean.

       Oh right, I'm on the inside of the movie...

       PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN! HOLY JESUS! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I'M IN A MOVIE! I'M IN 18TH CENTURY! AND I ACT LIKE I WAS STROLLING AROUND AT DISNEY LAND!! I'M ON LITERALLY ON THE MOVIE! AND THERE'S JOHNNY DEPP!!! OH MY GOD! AND WHY-why THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?

       It took a few minutes for me to calm down, but I would be lying if I said those minutes didn't involve me perplexing in a strange mix of anticipation and euphoria and screaming my head off.

       As I thought to myself. Technically, the great thing about being in the movie that you already know where they were or what they are going about to say. Glad to think that I remember a few scenes in this movie. BUT JESUS CHRIST!

       However, as I could still remember where the painting peculiarly comes to life out of nowhere by some sort miracle and generally draws me here without reason...

       HOLY MOLY! SO, THAT'S WHY GRANDPA HAD THOSE ADVENTURES!! ALL THOSE PIRATES AND CHIVALRIES!! BUT IN THE MOVIE? WHAT?!!

       I just had realize the note was supposed to be a guide thing, yet it's very useless. How could I possibly expect what's going on today. I haven't see the painting anymore, and why on earth the painting draws me here in the world of movie called Pirates Of The Caribbean even logically speaking I'm not even supposed to be here, and of course, I'm not even a part of the movie.

       Now you can tell I'm having a heated argument with myself.

       I walked outside the house aimlessly, lost in thought and sat gazing on the town. It was suddenly very windy and cold on the outside. I have the candle light on my hand but the lights went off. Suddenly, I encountered a black cat running through my feet as I almost stumbled, the cat just ran as it was seemed something chasing her.

       I stared off into the distance, until, I squinted when I saw a black ship at the opening to the bay as it reached into the harbor. As I could remember, I felt swooning with joy as I recently recognize it.