CHAPTER 6: The Interceptor

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 6 ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

       "WAIT, WHO ARE YOU again?" Will asked me.

       "(Y/N)," I said. Yeah, I have definitely telling my real name now.

       We sneaked in, we ran into the other side but I found my other way.

       Jack stopped and Will whispered aloud, "Where are you going?"

       "Here. Follow me. I have a shortcut!" I said.

       And so they followed me until we reach on the outside. There, we found the wooden carriage where I had used earlier.

       Will agreed at me and Jack chime in, smiling, "Stolen it, were you?"

       My mouth twitched, "Umm... Borrowed."

       We hid behind the columns, sneaking and hopped inside of the carriage.

       "Young Mr. Turner, you'll be the rider." Jack said. We settle in.

       Without being noticed by guards outside, we drove away in peace.

       "Great, I can't believe I'm with these two amazing pirates. I can't believe I'm doing this." I said to myself in whispered. But then, I noticed Jack overheard me.

       "So, you also knew about him?" Jack said, in low tone.

       I hesitated, "No."

       "...You're a pirate." He suddenly stated.

       I exclaimed, "No. I'm not. I -I actually knew about his father Bill Turner -I mean, as you were wondering that I know something, these are all from overheard stories from people and ...pirates." I lied and started to looked at him very firmly over Johnny Depp's handsome face, but then I snapped myself out.

       "So, you do know." Jack said, staring at me. I didn't answer.

       The carriage stopped. We hopped out and walked into the near docks. There we found Jack's limp boat, he called it The Jolly Moon in the four inches of water in the bottom, squats low in the water, heeled to one side, creeking on its line.

       Will and I hesitated, forrowing our brows.

       "Ah, now there's a lovely sight!" Jack looked into the horizon and hopped down into the boat, prepares to make way.

       Aren't we going to steal the Interceptor? I felt inquisitive.

       "I knew the Harbormaster wouldn't report her. Honest men are slaves to their conscience, and there's no predicting them. But you can always trust a dishonest man to stay that way..." He said, until suddenly he noticed us are both standing behind, frozen on the dock, staring at the boat in dismay.