CHAPTER 3: Fort Charles

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ 3 ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

       A GREAT TIDE coming through at me, I hardly take a deep breath and swim-up until I reach the area to breathe over the treading water.

       "H-HELP!" I yelled, clutching the water. I looked up strangely of what I saw was blue waves flecked with foam, and paler blue sky, both spreading without a break to the horizon. I found myself floating at the open ocean, and there's a port and the harbor near ahead.

       What? I jawed shocked, expected to see the picture frame hanging or floating above the sea but there's nothing. Where the hell am I? *

       Until I started to sink as my body completely stiffened. My hand couldn't move nor to propel. I keep my eyes open, starting to panic and went sinking, but until suddenly, someone slipped an arm on my wrist, who seem to rescue. I didn't see him clearly but I felt the cloth red bandana around his brown-red locks hair wiped on my neck. We propelled our feet reaching the above until I saw a wooden ship moored at the side of the deck.

       He laid me on the floor. The briny water stinging my eyes and mouth, finally I let out cough spitting it out. I lift myself, dripping and shivering as the man clasped my arm to stand and put his coat on at mine until I realized there are two soldiers in Navy attire standing in my front.

       I squinted, can't really believe what I just saw, and recently recognize one of them, especially the man in a pirate's attire caught my attention. I jawed off widely as I saw his face to figure-

       ".......Johnny Depp??" I asked in surprise as soon as I had breath enough and trying not to be a fangirl.

       Oh ..my God...

       "John-" He retorted, furrowing his brows. He had no idea. "Who?"

       "Uhh...you are?.." I replied, still shocked and merely confused, looking at him up and down to look at his pirate attire.

       "Well, you have been mistaken, love. Name's Mr. Smith." He furrowed his brows, studying my eyes.

       I tried to look at him very clearly, and absolutely not buying it at all, "Funny, ... you really look good in a Captain Jack Sparrow costume! Really got a pirate's blood on you!.." I exclaimed.

       Mr. Depp and the two soldiers' eyes suddenly widened.

       "Jack Sparrow?" The soldier asked.

       "YES!" I beamed in delight. "Very in fact detailed. Especially the pirate's suit... It looks like real...."

       The other one just asked again, "Captain Jack Sparrow?"

       I looked at Him more clearly. He was wincing at me until it makes my expression just changed, "Never heard of him."

       I pouted, "...Uhh...yes?"