Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Tyler’s POV:

After asking many people how to get to Troye’s house I finally see it at the end of the block. I check to see who is home and I see Zoella’s and Alfie’s cars parked in the drive. If I don’t want to get caught I need to be quiet. Avoiding all the windows I head into the backyard where the back entrance is. My heart is racing and I quietly open the door, but it creaks slightly as I open. I had two choices, (1) leave the door open or (2) close it and have to open it again. I swiftly decide to leave it open and slowly make my way to Troye’s room. All I hear is Troye sobbing, Zoella comforting him with kind words, and Alfie is on his phone. I force myself not to go in the room and beg Troye to forgive me. When I get to Troye’s room I grab all of my stuff and pack quickly. As I head back for the door I realize it has been closed and start to panic. 

“Why?” Alfie says in a scornful whisper.

“I love him.”

“Go,” Alfie says as we walk to the door together and go outside. Soon as the door shuts Alfie punches the shit out of me and I know I deserve it.

“What the hell do you think you are doing? If you love him that is not how you tell him.”

“Alfie... I don’t know! We did it together and it scared the complete shit out of me and I can’t think about it without breaking down and hating myself. Please just let me continue on what I’ve done in past about my problems.”

“Run away?” I silently nod and hear him sigh.

“I don’t understand completely but you and Troye are good friends. If you need anything or just need to talk you can call or text me. But Tyler... please don’t rush your decisions.”

As much as I hate to admit, Alfie is right. We hug and part ways. I walk towards the street were a taxi is waiting and Alfie goes back into the house with Troye and Zoella. I don’t want to leave... but running is the only thing I know how to do. The last thing I want to do is board the plane and go home. A place where I’ll be alone and have nothing to do, but make videos where I will pretend to be happy. I’m glad I can somewhat act.

***

The flight makes me exhausted because I cried almost the whole time I was awake, which was the majority of the time. Everything I do or say reminds me of something to do with Troye and how I lost my chance. Troye is the first guy I have ever liked so much that I just lose my mind around. I leave the plane with my backpack and go to get my suitcase. Over the intercom I hear them say something about my flight’s luggage will be arriving in ten minutes. I find an open seat and pull out my phone to pass the time. I find many twitter, tumblr, and youtube notifications, but only three texts. The first is from Alfie asking if my flight had landed yet and if I was okay. I quickly reply saying and yes. The next text is from my mom saying she was busy today and would see me tomorrow morning. I don’t respond and the next text makes my heart sink, it is from Troye. He texted me saying that he wanted me to call him because he needed to talk to me. I can’t breath, but I text him back I will call him in thirty minutes. I go to place my phone in my pocket when it chimes telling me I have a text from Troye. I check the message and go to get my luggage so I could go home. After getting trampled to get my bag I leave to hail a cab. I finally make it home and pull out my phone. I unlock my phone and press Troye’s name and call him. My breathing becomes hitched when he answers. We stay in silence for what felt for eternity.

“H-hey,” I hear him whisper into the phone. His voice was hoarse and cracking, probably from all the crying.

“Troye...”

“Stop, I don’t know what happened between us nor do I know why you felt like you had to beat the shit out of me instead of just talking. Tyler you are still my friend, but I can’t bring myself to forgive you right now.” I shudder from the coldness in his voice and I force myself to hold in the sob forming.

“I know... maybe one day you can, but Troye please don’t hate me.”

“I don’t hate you, I couldn’t. But it is in our best interest to have alone time away from each other for a while. If you see for now in public, please don’t say hello. Please do not hurt yourself again.” He adds the last sentence hurriedly and he pleads with his voice. Troye is the only person that knows about my suicide attempt two years ago. I don’t know what had happened to make me want to kill myself, but nothing has been the same since then.

“Okay.”

“Promise me you won’t.”

“I promise,” I promise even though I know that I will break it.

Author's Note:

Hoping to have next chapter up by Friday and chapter four by Monday. Thanks for reading! Please vote or comment if you liked.

Twitter - @shipperfection