Chapter 27

Troye's POV:

I try my best to drive decently, because 1) I'm not from here and 2) I shouldn't be trusted to get myself somewhere because I have no sense of direction.

But driving the speed limit I finally park in front of the hotel my parents and siblings are staying at. I grab my phone and lock Tyler's car before heading inside.

"Troye," I hear someone say and I turn around to see my mom and dad sitting at a small table in the room where breakfast would be served.

"Hey mom and dad," I say while hugging her and then hug my dad.

"How are you holding up?" Mom asks me while placing a soft hand on top of mine.

"It's hard... And it hurts a lot to think he won't be here anymore. I feel so empty, but being around my other friends help."

"We thought being around them would help you more then being around us, but we are leaving to go back home tomorrow and wanted to ask when you are coming home?" My mom asks me.

"I don't know when..."

"What do you mean?" My dad asks me with a hint of anger in his voice.

"The night Tyler was released from jail was my doing... His mom had called me and asked to sign the papers to release him because she couldn't come for three more days. So I signed them," I blurt out quickly and look at my hands to avoid their eye contact.

"Troye. What did that paper say you have to do?" My mom asks kindly, but I know her she is mad.

"I have to stay with him, until the court decides he is stable enough to live on his own..."

"TROYE! Are you crazy? Do you remember last time you and him were together for longer then a week? Well do you, because I do. He beat the shit out of you and don't say that is okay!" My dad says.

"Honey why do you do this to yourself?" My mom asks.

"B-because... I love him." I say and run a hand through my hair.

"But Troye he doesn't love you the way you want him to," my mom says and that's what makes me angry.

"YOU DONT KNOW THAT! Mom I love him and you taught me to chase after something I love and never give up! I can't leave like this! He is so messed up right now, how would you feel if you killed Sage, Steele, Tyde, dad, or me? You would be acting like him! I'm staying here and you can either support me or hate me, your choice." I say and then gasp for air.

"Troye! Stop this, just stop. None of us are thinking clearly, we can just talk when you get done with vidcon. After vidcon you HAVE to come home, at least for a day." My mom says as she wipes a tear off of her face.

"Fine. Goodnight, I still love y'all even though you don't support my choices in life." And with that I leave before I could hear another word.

I get in Tyler's car and begin my drive back to Tyler's house.

Author's Note:

Here is an update, I'm literally so stressed that I don't even know if this chapter is good. Y'all aren't going to like what happens after vidcon... Oops. Next chapter will be posted Friday.

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting! Love y'all!:)

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shipperfection - Message Me!

YouTube Channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED

Bye. Just bye.