Chapter 33

Tyler’s POV:

         “It looks like we have time for one more question,” I give Ricky a sympathetic smile and then scan the crowd. “Ummmm, you in the back. Black shirt, brown hair,” the worker hands him the mic and he pauses before asking his question.

        “This question isn’t for the O2L boys, it’s for you.” He says and I’m confused, but I look at the boys then at the management on the other side. They all just kinda shrug their shoulders and I nod at the boy signaling that it is okay. “According to the story on the news, you killed Connor. We all want to know?”

        “I-I, uh um,” I panic. The feeling in my stomach rises up to my throat and I can’t speak. The attack it’s coming, my eyes widen and my breathing becomes harder. I hear the boy start to say something into the mic, “you killed him! How could you? He was supposed to be your best friend! You took him from us, you're a worthless piece of gay shit that needs to go fucking die. I hate you!” The boy then starts chanting murderer and part of the crowd joins him. This is my worst fear, my heartbeat increases and my world goes black. All I can feel is someone helping me off stage.

Kian’s POV:

        This can’t be happening! I know Tyler killed him, but he doesn’t deserve this. It was all an accident and I feel my hatred for him going away. He needs all the support he can get and I have no reason to hate him, Connor wouldn’t want that. The fans start chanting ‘murderer,’ I look at Tyler and see him trying to battle a panic attack. Without thought I stand up and lead Tyler off stage, the rest of the boys follow. 

        “Find Troye, now.” I tell the boys and they quickly take off running. I lead Tyler to one of the back rooms that is empty.

        “Shhhhh,” I say into his hair and pull him against my chest while rubbing his back. “They didn’t mean it Tyler, they are just hurting. We are all going to be okay, it’s just going to take time…” So much for my shirt, which now has tear stains in it. 

        Tyler pulls away and looks at me, he is a mess. “I don’t deserve to be here, I took him away. I was the one that should’ve died! Not Connor, all he was trying to do was help me! Connor deserves to be here, not me. I hate myself and I hate that I took him away from the fans, you, the rest of the O2L, and especially Ricky!”

        “Tyler please don’t. It was an accident, you were hurting and didn’t know Connor was coming. This is not your fault,” I tell him and pull him closer to me trying to comfort him. 

        “We can’t find him,” JC says and the rest of the boys stand behind him.

        “He has to be here… Tyler, do you know where Troye is?” I ask him and he shakes his head no.

        “You guys!” I quickly glance around searching for the person who called out to us and I find Zoe pulling Alfie towards us. “Troye… Troye left about an hour ago. He looked flustered and scared to death. When he asked for the car keys we got worried, but he refused to tell us what was happening. He said something about airplane and family.”

        “No. No. No. This can’t be happening! His family’s flight left two hours ago, what if something happened? We have to leave now.” Tyler demands while wiping the tears away from his face.

        “But we have meet and greets to go to now,” Trevor says and then looks at Zoe and Alfie.

        “We are about to have a book signing session,” Alfie says softly.

        “I’ll go alone.” Tyler says.

        “No way, you can’t go alone. What if something happened!?” I ask worried that he might panic again and be alone.

        “I’ll be okay, I’m fine.”

        “I’ll go with him… I don’t feel like standing in front of fans pretending to be okay,” Ricky says.

        “One problem, we don’t have a vehicle here. Troye took the car already,” Alfie tells us.

        “Um, we will figure something out,” Tyler says while grabbing Ricky’s hand and pulling him towards the exit.

        “Okay, let us know what has happened,” I tell them as they leave.

Author's Note: BOOM NEW CHAPTER!