Chapter 23

Kian's POV:

That's not him. That's not him. That will never be him... But that is him. It's his body, but he is not there. I release the grasp I have on Ricky's and JC's hands. I pull a small stuffed kitten from my pocket and place it in the coffin.

"I doubt you remembered that... It's from the first time we met, which was so awkward. You saw it in one of those stupid claw machines and had to have it. So me being a softy spent like thirty bucks trying to get it... And I did. Every time I look at it I see the beginning of our friendship, I thought it could hold the ending, too."

Trevor's POV:

Kian walked up to us with more tears in his eyes and lacked the stuffed animal.

"Can I go?" I ask. With the nod of some heads I walk towards the coffin, digging out my very first album that hadn't even been released or copied yet.

"Hey Connor... You were one of the main reasons I made this thing, now you don't even get to hear it. I wish you could hear it, I wish that you would smile at me after listening to it and say that it was amazing. But yeah. I'm not good with words and you know that... I love and miss you so much."

JC's POV:

Trevor returns to our group after about a minute lacking the only album printed. I still can't believe he gave it up. My grip on the game increases as I walk to the coffin.

"Seeing that I helped you get addicted to the Mario karts game, I decided you deserved to have the newest one to complete the whole set. The day it came out I rushed to the store in a frenzy and grabbed the last copy... I was so happy and thought that we all could make more memories together over that video game. I've yet to be able to look at the other games because when I do, all I see is your smiling face and it makes me so mad... Because it's gone."

Zoe's POV:

JC wanders slowly back to the silent group and Sam starts toward the coffin, but I grab his shoulder to stop him.

"Could I go?" I ask him and he just wraps me into a hug.

"Thank you," he whispers into my ear so nobody else could hear. I pull back and give him a small smile.

"I'll never forget that day. The day you went against your word and let me turn you into a girl. Good god you were such a beautiful girl. I was thinking about what I wanted to send you off with... There were a lot of choices but when I saw this eyeshadow set it reminded me of you and your stubbornness and beauty. It wasn't my color anyway... You rocked it better."

Alfie's POV:

Sam was still acting fidgety and when Zoe came back she grabbed my hand. I look down at her sending a look that said 'what's wrong?'

"Go... He needs more time," she nods toward Sam.

"Okay." I tell her and release her hand so I could walk to the coffin.

"I always had to keep an extra eye on you, because you liked trouble. Especially when Tyler, Troye, or Zoe was around. When I look back the biggest memory of you that stands out is when you stayed with Zoe for a while. One night you had drank eight glasses of this special type of coffee only made in London. Any time you found out we were leaving and going to see you, you made us bring you some. I was supposed to see you soon... So I brought this. Thanks for being there for me during the Zalfie moments."

Author's Note:

Heyyyyyyy my lovelies... I need feedback! So comment if this was good, did you cry, get the feels, etc?

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Love youuuuuuu!

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shipperfection

YouTube Channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED

I'm so sorry for not updating... I have no more data on my phone for like two weeks. So hang in there I will post! Promise!