Chapter 16

Kian’s POV:

I hate this hospital. I hate the fact that Connor is dead, he didn’t deserve this. How are any of us supposed to move on without him? I couldn’t stop the tears after I saw his lifeless body... He was an amazing friend that was always willing to listen.

When I came out of the room I couldn’t bare to see the looks on their faces or hear their comforting words. So I just sat by myself and cried. It seems that is all I have been doing for the past couple of days. When Trevor said JC I glanced up to see that he was still holding Ricky and Troye was in front of him. JC took Trevor’s position and Troye and Trevor went to the hallway. Maybe Troye needed to talk to him, but I don’t know what about... Who cares.

Minutes later Trevor came back in and helped JC usher Ricky to the chairs. Trevor was acting like a father to all of us... He was always comforting us and nobody was helping him. 

We all just sit in the room crying in silence, nobody dared to speak because nobody could form words. The only thing that seemed to want to talk was my stomach. It just kept rumbling and making weird noises. 

“You should go get something to eat,” Zoe tells me as she sits down beside me wrapping a small arm around me. 

“I don’t feel like eating though.”

“You may not feel like it, but your body needs food. He wouldn’t want you to starve yourself.” I nod my head and she helps me up.

“I’m going to go down to the cafeteria... Does anyone want anything?” They all look at me questioningly and then to each other. 

“Just get seven coffees and an order of chicken nuggets with french fries from McDonalds,” Trevor says and then looks around for someone to change their order. Nobody does and I go to leave to get the food. 

“Wait, I’ll go with you. You can’t carry all of that on your own,” Sam says to me as he gets out of the chair.

“Come on,” I say as we leave the room. We make our way down to the food court and find McDonalds. There was no line so we got our order in very quick and the food minutes later. Sam carried the drinks and I carried the bags of food. It took us longer to get back up to the room, because carrying that many bags didn’t make it easy to open doors. After hitting the door to the room once with my foot, Zoe opened the door for us to come in. I stopped dead in my tracks, because Troye was back with Tyler.

“Here’s the food,” I say in a monotone voice, hoping nobody catches my uneasiness in the situation. It was like nobody carried that the person that murdered Connor was in the same room as us. Why is he even here? 

Trevor being the mother-hen that sees all notices and nods towards the door. I walk outside with him, I just stand there waiting to hear what he is going to say.

Trevor’s POV:

I was so happy when Kian suggested food, my stomach felt like it was caving in. When nobody answered him, I just kinda ordered for everybody. Luckily Sam offered to help him, because there was no way he could carry it all on his own. A minute after Kian left the door opened and Troye came in with Tyler behind him. Zoe quickly bear hugged him and Alfie gave him a quick hug. His face was pale and his eyes were bloodshot from crying. None of us complained about him being here, but I felt a slight tension in the room. We just continued to wait in silence for our food to be delivered. 

Finally we hear someone knock on the door and Zoe opened the door to reveal Kian and Sam. After everyone got their food, I signaled Kian to meet me in the hallway. 

“Kian what’s wrong?” I ask after closing the door.

“What do you mean? Connor is dead and the guy that murdered him is in the room.”

“We all know it was an accident Kian...”

“I know, but he still killed him and took him from us.”

“What would you want us to do, tell him to leave because he is not allowed to mourn the lose of his friend?”

“I don’t know, but I don’t want him around me. I hate him for taking Connor away.”

“Kian... You just need time, I’m sorry that you can’t look past the accident and realize Tyler is hurting, too. I’m still his friend, because that is what Connor would have wanted.”

“Maybe one day I can be his friend again, but for now I hate him and can’t forgive him for what he did,” Kian leaves me in the hallway to go back to the room. What am I going to do? I’ve forgiven Tyler, because it was an accident, but have the other boys forgiven him?

Author’s Notes:

Well, you know that Kian hates him and Trevor is still his friend. This chapter is dedicated to *taylorstars1470* for always voting and commenting! Thanks so much! Next chapter is JC’s and Zoe’s point of view. I hope you guys liked this chapter, I’ll post next chapter Monday!

Message me if you want!

Follow me on Twitter & Tumblr - @shipperfection

Don’t forget to check out my youtube channel - Kara Kalina Alyssa ADED

KEEP CALM & SHIP TROYLER! See ya Monday my darlings!